How to lower bodyfat but not weight.

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Silver
stats: 14y, 172cm (5´7-5´8), 59kg (130 pounds)
my bf% is around 17-19%, i do not look fat at all pretty much skinny-muscular with meso body type, the issue is that my face looks bloated/fat, and that my abs dont show much.
should i gain weight?
and how can i lower my bf

• +1
Reactions: nathan
slow cut basically do a 500 calorie deficit and go on frequent walks. If you wanna go extreme take ostarine so you don't lose muscle

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
slow cut basically do a 500 calorie deficit and go on frequent walks. If you wanna go extreme take ostarine so you don't lose muscle
im on a calorie surplus, i dont wanna lose weight, should i maintain the same diet, but exercise more?

gain more muscle

• +1
Reactions: nathan and org3cel.RR
if you wanna lose fat you are gonna have to be in a caloric deficit
??? No you don't have to be. If you're building muscle, you can be at maintenance while slowing losing fat. On steroids, you can easily lose fat while being in a calorie surplus.

??? No you don't have to be. If you're building muscle, you can be at maintenance while slowing losing fat. On steroids, you can easily lose fat while being in a calorie surplus.
when you are building muscle you are burning more calories at rest which might put you in a accidental calorie deficit.

rlly? im young so i need to eat alot, being on a calorie surplus is the ideal and i dont wanna have high bf bc of that:ROFLMAO:

rlly? im young so i need to eat alot, being on a calorie surplus is the ideal and i dont wanna have high bf bc of that:ROFLMAO:
You'll just gain fat if you eat at a surplus while natty. Honestly you should just eat at maintenance and recomp because you're already very light weight and dont want to impede height growth.

im on a calorie surplus, i dont wanna lose weight, should i maintain the same diet, but exercise more?
You’ll have to lose weight to lose body fat, on a calorie surplus you’ll inevitably be gaining body fat as well. Gaining muscle would technically lower body fat percentage but it wouldn’t fix the issue with your face bloat, to be honest though you’re in your prime growing years so I think you should at minimum eat whatever your maintenance is and not cuck yourself out of growing because you wanted to be lean at 14. Ideally just stay in the surplus, keep lifting and just make sure you don’t become obese, which should be easy given you’re still lifting and growing.

• +1
stats: 14y, 172cm (5´7-5´8), 59kg (130 pounds)
my bf% is around 17-19%, i do not look fat at all pretty much skinny-muscular with meso body type, the issue is that my face looks bloated/fat, and that my abs dont show much.
should i gain weight?
and how can i lower my bf
build muscle

You'll just gain fat if you eat at a surplus while natty. Honestly you should just eat at maintenance and recomp because you're already very light weight and dont want to impede height growth.
eating more will impede my height growth?

You’ll have to lose weight to lose body fat, on a calorie surplus you’ll inevitably be gaining body fat as well. Gaining muscle would technically lower body fat percentage but it wouldn’t fix the issue with your face bloat, to be honest though you’re in your prime growing years so I think you should at minimum eat whatever your maintenance is and not cuck yourself out of growing because you wanted to be lean at 14. Ideally just stay in the surplus, keep lifting and just make sure you don’t become obese, which should be easy given you’re still lifting and growing.
not possible for me to be obese, i can eat whatever i want that i wont be obese, so basically:
calorie surplus
eat healthy
gym
do not worry abt bf percentage yet?

not possible for me to be obese, i can eat whatever i want that i wont be obese, so basically:
calorie surplus
eat healthy
gym
do not worry abt bf percentage yet?
Pretty much in the future there won’t be any body fat percentage to fix your height or boneless face if you don’t grow.

• +1