How to lower cortisol on mod grf 1-29 and ghrp-2

MA_ascender

MA_ascender

Craziest Fruit Seller of India
These peptides naturally increase cortisol which can be bad for growth and health. Also disrupting your sleep. How to keep your cortisol in check? @Rigged @wastedspermcel @peptide @Mumbhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mumbhai, halloweed, elemanzelvadre and 2 others
I WONT READ NIGGER KYS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, NZb6Air and wastedspermcel
Total: 2 (Looksmaxers: 2, Bluepillers: 0)
Answers: 1

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and wastedspermcel
@ConfusedBolivian @PsychoDsk

• +1
Meditate and become a wizard brah

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and SavageAstronaut
Bump I had no idea those peptides did that, surely it can't be that bad right? Tbh mk677 increases cortisol too

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
These peptides naturally increase cortisol which can be bad for growth and health. Also disrupting your sleep. How to keep your cortisol in check? @Rigged @wastedspermcel @peptide @Mumbhai
there are only a select few compounds which reduce cortisol to a meaningful extent. They are all pretty bad. Ashwaganda and all the benzo, xanex type drugs, either addictive or hepatotoxic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Bump I had no idea those peptides did that, surely it can't be that bad right? Tbh mk677 increases cortisol too
Nah that's a big side. Guys running heightcel doses report waking up after sleeping 4 hours from all the extra cortisol

• So Sad
  • +1
there are only a select few compounds which reduce cortisol to a meaningful extent. They are all pretty bad. Ashwaganda and all the benzo, xanex type drugs, either addictive or hepatotoxic.
Brutal, is ashwagandha even enough

cortisol blockers

• +1
Nah that's a big side. Guys running heightcel doses report waking up after sleeping 4 hours from all the extra cortisol
Fucking brutal.

• So Sad
Brutal, is ashwagandha even enough
probably not but when I was taking it, it raised my liver enzyme. There are also cases of liver failure with it lol. It's probably more hepatotoxic than halotestin. Now that I think of it, you could actually try a hydrophilic beta blocker like nebivolol to counteract the adrenergic effects of the peptide. Could work :unsure:.

• Woah
this is a stress reduction supplement that will help lower cortisol

this is a direct cortisol blocker

Metyrapone