how to lower eyebrows

Struggler

Struggler

Iron
after seeing the thread where this guy lowered his brows with botox injections , i asked myself if there is a way to lower them naturally , as we all know there are various methods to relax a muscle , anybody with more insight on this ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
Minoxidil on the bottom of the eyebrows, worked for me, made my eyebrows like 1/2mm lower

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and Struggler
Minoxidil on the bottom of the eyebrows, worked for me, made my eyebrows like 1/2mm lower
i was talking about the whole brow area not just the eyebrows , note that the minox thing doesn't improve UEE

• +1
Reactions: trinitysinity and Deleted member 7240
just draw it on. girls do it

For me they were high until my browridge grew.

after seeing the thread where this guy lowered his brows with botox injections , i asked myself if there is a way to lower them naturally , as we all know there are various methods to relax a muscle , anybody with more insight on this ?
For me, pulling my forehead and brows with hands gives results for around an hour, but im hoping to trigger soft tissue expansion by wearing a pulling mask overnight.
Can you link me the botox thread you mentioned?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
For me, pulling my forehead and brows with hands gives results for around an hour, but im hoping to trigger soft tissue expansion by wearing a pulling mask overnight.
Can you link me the botox thread you mentioned?
Do you pull you’re brows upwards or downwards