How to lower inhibition

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
To be low inhib you have to have 0 care of ppls ideas and opinión and just care about your own interest.
How can you do this?
-Dont have morals or have stablished morals that only benefit you.
-Just think about the benefit and how it will affect you and not others.
-0 overthinking and just have impulsive acting.

There are a few activities to lower inhib, some are legal and safe others are ilegal and un safe but being a street seller helped me alot even tho i am an autist i can talk to anyone without fear, also doing graffiti, selling drugs, street fight ing, etc.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, castelldefels and Idontknowlol
@castelldefels

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
I never thought in what will happened next due to my autism so I just did what i felt like in the moment, sometimes it turnes good other times not but thats low inhib just doing it without thinking

Like the time i threaten my gf of raping her or the time i pinned my ass with roids, or when i almost killed my class mate with alot of punches in the face, etc.

I might have shared the story here before I’ve got a friend who was diagnosed with brain tumour. He had a surgery to remove it and all went well, but after the surgery he was never the same, he totally became low inhib, he started taking roids, he started hitting on every girl he saw he got a bike and started driving like a madman, once he even stripped down naked in the middle of the gym for me to take a nude pic of him to send it to some random chick. He literally fucked like 10 hoes per month since he hit on every woman he ever saw.

So if you want to become low inhib, get brain surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Flumaxxer, justropemaxbro, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
I might have shared the story here before I’ve got a friend who was diagnosed with brain tumour. He had a surgery to remove it and all went well, but after the surgery he was never the same, he totally became low inhib, he started taking roids, he started hitting on every girl he saw he got a bike and started driving like a madman, once he even stripped down naked in the middle of the gym for me to take a nude pic of him to send it to some random chick. He literally fucked like 10 hoes per month since he hit on every woman he ever saw.

Being low inhib can be a blessing if you are NT, that dude was clearly non nt but interesting story

just NT maxx

high inhib is often an indicative that your brain chemistry is fucked up usually high anxiety

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: castelldefels and Latinolooksmaxxer

are there any drugs which can have the same effect

Be rude and disrespectful

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian