how to lower my eyebrows despite having high set cheekbones?

LedgeMogger

LedgeMogger

Iron
It’s really annoying how my eyes are slanted and can never fully open and along with my eyebrows being high set i just look weird so does anyone know how to lower my eyebrows without surgicalmaxxing

It’s really annoying how my eyes are slanted and can never fully open and along with my eyebrows being high set i just look weird so does anyone know how to lower my eyebrows without surgicalmaxxing
"surgicalmaxxing" :lul::lul::lul:

Pretty much impossible, unless like the other grey fucktard said you autistically squint 24/7, look at @Clavicular thread about PDO threads, he managed to lower his eyebrows a bit.

Brow drop with botox

Cheekbones don’t have anything to do with eyebrows. Unless your eyebrows look like a woman’s then there’s no downside.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel