How to Lowinhibmaxx Without Alcohol

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
Usually I mix Ritalin and alcohol when I go out which completely rids me of social anxiety allowing my autistic ass to get actual results. However, I’m trying to restore collagen to my skin and slow down aging and alcohol does the diametrical opposite of that, so how can I lowinhibmaxx without relying on alcohol?

just dont be a pussy bro

be confident

Being good looking will lower your inhibition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
GHB/GBL or phenibut instead of alcohol. Same thing without the shitty effects on your health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Being good looking will lower your inhibition

This is true
Are you lifting? I'm more low inhib when I know I'm lean asf.

Learning a martial art works, none of that dumb shit like Karate - do smth like Boxing, Muay Thai or BJJ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Just be confident is the dumbest advice, if you've never had success how can you "be confident". If you want to lean off of alcohol but want a compound to replace it try nootropics. Keep in mind if you have an addictive personality it can be risky. Phenibut is the ultimate anxiety killer but it is very addictive, hence why you shouldn't use it more than 2-3x per week max. Kratom will give you a really good sense of well being, but can also be addictive as well so you can apply the same 2-3x per week max rule to it. This is a schedule I have used before for completely killing social anxiety.

Weekly breakdown with Sunday off
Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun:

A/B/B/A/B/B/none (prefer this one)

or

A/B/A/B/A/B/none

--------

A:
1000mg L-Theanine
1000mg Phenibut FAA
750mg Rhodiola Rosea
200mg Caffeine (2 hours after taking Phenibut)

B:
1000mg L-Theanine
4-5g Maeng Da Kratom
750mg Rhodiola Rosea
200mg Caffeine (or 750mg Aniracetam)

Exercising 3-7 days a week is a MUST. It's a good temporary fix, but don't become totally reliant on compounds

Exercise is so underrated for low inhib I'm not even joking.....

Do some max out HIIT sessions where you get your heart rate to 200-210, workout and go sauna. I've taken a shit load of prescription and obscure drugs and really the most effective for inhib would be alcohol, baclofen, phenibut and tianeptine. pregabalin/gabapentin comes close behind. ritalin isn't the best anxiolytic imo. the gaba-B drugs are the strongest by far. Can't choose between baclofen or phenibut.
Just be confident is the dumbest advice, if you've never had success how can you "be confident". If you want to lean off of alcohol but want a compound to replace it try nootropics. Keep in mind if you have an addictive personality it can be risky. Phenibut is the ultimate anxiety killer but it is very addictive, hence why you shouldn't use it more than 2-3x per week max. Kratom will give you a really good sense of well being, but can also be addictive as well so you can apply the same 2-3x per week max rule to it. This is a schedule I have used before for completely killing social anxiety.

Weekly breakdown with Sunday off
Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun:

A/B/B/A/B/B/none (prefer this one)

or

A/B/A/B/A/B/none

--------

A:
1000mg L-Theanine
1000mg Phenibut FAA
750mg Rhodiola Rosea
200mg Caffeine (2 hours after taking Phenibut)

B:
1000mg L-Theanine
4-5g Maeng Da Kratom
750mg Rhodiola Rosea
200mg Caffeine (or 750mg Aniracetam)

Exercising 3-7 days a week is a MUST. It's a good temporary fix, but don't become totally reliant on compounds
Was about to lay into you until I read the last line. Very high IQ and good advice. Exercise is so fucking underrated for anxiety it's insane...

Do some max out HIIT sessions where you get your heart rate to 200-210, workout and go sauna. I've taken a shit load of prescription and obscure drugs and really the most effective for inhib would be alcohol, baclofen, phenibut and tianeptine. pregabalin/gabapentin comes close behind. ritalin isn't the best anxiolytic imo. the gaba-B drugs are the strongest by far. Can't choose between baclofen or phenibut.

Was about to lay into you until I read the last line. Very high IQ and good advice. Exercise is so fucking underrated for anxiety it's insane...
ps: I just exercised

ps: I just exercised
my low inhib is seeping through screens

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, forwardgrowth and Rift
try to be bluepilled. watch pua videos explaining how only your game matters. the more bluepilled the more confident even if you look less than stellar