Whats Maesthetic

Keep being a metrosexual twink fag and grow into it

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, PenileFacialSurgery, Zeta ascended and 2 others
the mix btw chad and prettyboy
Gettyimages 1178005010 612x612

Just be like me

I guess some guys just are naturally with pheno

there are feminine and masculine features, pretty boys are guys with more feminine features and chads are guys with more masculine features, to maestheticmaxx you need to add more masculine features such as a wide and prominent chin and a strong brow ridge to add more dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2846
By reincarnation

there are feminine and masculine features, pretty boys are guys with more feminine features and chads are guys with more masculine features, to maestheticmaxx you need to add more masculine features such as a wide and prominent chin and a strong brow ridge to add more dimorphism.
only hope it getting a muscular body tbh. nothing i can do abour my high set brows

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst, EthnicelAscension and jjm4765
Pretty boy eyes+high collagen+good hair+full lips+small nose+robust bones

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
YOU SHOULD RATHER WANT TO RICHARD RAMIREZ MAX

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Pretty boy eyes+high collagen+good hair+full lips+small nose+robust bones
i wish i had a better browridge :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
keep long hair, no beard and thick neck

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
only hope it getting a muscular body tbh. nothing i can do abour my high set brows
ive heard if you inject Botox into your eyebrows it stops the muscles from working which causes your eyebrows to become lower but thats not a permanent fix
i think browridge implants can also lower your eyebrows but im not to sure about that

just focus on the things you can change though to make yourself look more masculine like getting a better body, you dont need all of your features to be more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
One must have decent muscle mass, be ripped, tall a'd boyish looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
long hair is cope
@PrettyBoyMaxxing can't keep short hair , curly long hair fits him more like @ZyzzReincarnate.
Many Prettyboys i know look good because of their long, styled hair

@PrettyBoyMaxxing can't keep short hair , curly long hair fits him more like @ZyzzReincarnate.
Many Prettyboys i know look good because of their long, styled hair
i cut it to medium short. looks way better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
  • +1
My forehead and the bones around the eyes are very masculine but I have rather feminine eyes because pct, is it inconsistent?

YOU SHOULD RATHER WANT TO RICHARD RAMIREZ MAX
Cope. Ramirez is highest percentile PSL wise, but lacks the appeal that mascthetics has on prime women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Its not just a mix of fem and masc features. Some of the features need to be mandatory (in bold)
Nw0
Dimorphic lower third
Perfect skin

Full lips
Good eye area
Small, non dimorphic nose

I.e a feature has to be femine (e.g small nose) it cant be dimorphic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, Bewusst and 1 other person
Maesthetic is perfect mix of dimorphic and androgynous features, mogs hard prettyboys and masculine ogres at each end of the spectrum. You need soft prettyboy facial features with masculine bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
Long hair is cope to compensate for small penis
In my case it's extreme cope to compensate for balding
https://looksmax.org/threads/when-w...y-accept-fades-as-the-goat.79392/post-1382342

most incels look better with shorter styles, even if they think it looks worse. they fraud some selfies with long hair and see that's the looks level their 3D version of their skull represents from all angles walking outside and interacting with people. there's exceptions, but im convinced most look better with short to medium cuts
By short are you talking all the way to a buzz?

Maesthetic is perfect mix of dimorphic and androgynous features, mogs hard prettyboys and masculine ogres at each end of the spectrum. You need soft prettyboy facial features with masculine bone structure.
what r some soft features and masc bone structure?

By short are you talking all the way to a buzz?
there are hundreds of diff combination of side and top length and textures

i personalyl like taper fade from mid on side and mediumish top, then i make top messy a bit with product and use light stubble, but there are so many

but it all depends on your skull and hair density etc. usually these long hair "examples" are very high psl faces who halo the hair itself, not the other way around

what r some soft features and masc bone structure?

Like guy above me said, small thin nose, full lips, high cheekbones. For dimorphism, you need good lower third and browridge. You can squint to look more masculine or just open up eyes and smile for prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Like guy above me said, small thin nose, full lips, high cheekbones. For dimorphism, you need good lower third and browridge. You can squint to look more masculine or just open up eyes and smile for prettyboy.
i’m just missing the browridge fucking rope

• So Sad
Reactions: LordGodcat
there are hundreds of diff combination of side and top length and textures

i personalyl like taper fade from mid on side and mediumish top, then i make top messy a bit with product and use light stubble, but there are so many

but it all depends on your skull and hair density etc. usually these long hair "examples" are very high psl faces who halo the hair itself, not the other way around
Legit the area around where you live has such a different style than my area but do you have a picture of what you're talking about?

• +1
Legit the area around where you live has such a different style than my area but do you have a picture of what you're talking about?
brutal california location pill

good bones, good ratios, with pretty eyes (not stupid psl hunter eyes, look at jared leto, not too much extent as him cuz its prey shit but kinda like his, good color, good lashes, "pretty"), not too sharp and masculine nose, but not too femine either, just right in the middle, good eye brows,.. will give u a good mix i think

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2846

C9NAeQXXYAE7xfO C QF5CZXsAAbjHP

i do this sometimes. its pretty NT and masc overall

(the guy is rob lipsett fitness influencer and my skull is very similar to this thats why i chose him)

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
View attachment 216119 View attachment 216120

i do this sometimes. its pretty NT and masc overall

(the guy is rob lipsett fitness influencer and my skull is very similar to this thats why i chose him)
I don't see cuts that short on the sides here but it wouldn't look off place tbh, but I'd look even more rediculous with my hairline if I tried to do something like that. Thanks for the examples. I'm just gonna buzz my hair it's not like I'm visible anyways just lol.

I don't see cuts that short on the sides here but it wouldn't look off place tbh, but I'd look even more rediculous with my hairline if I tried to do something like that. Thanks for the examples. I'm just gonna buzz my hair it's not like I'm visible anyways just lol.
its very common in europe

It's pretty obvious faggot. Vitamin c Serum, suncree, dutasteride, retinol, red light therapy, and dermaneedling

All while injecting testosterone

This will make your skin high collagen while also making you more masculine. Prettyboys are all collagen

Its not just a mix of fem and masc features. Some of the features need to be mandatory (in bold)
Nw0
Dimorphic lower third
Perfect skin

Full lips
Good eye area
Small, non dimorphic nose

I.e a feature has to be femine (e.g small nose) it cant be dimorphic
Is a small, non-dimorphic nose really better than a longer one? I still am seen as a neotenous prettyboy despite having a dimorphic nose.