How to maintain and grow healthy hair?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Right now the only thing im using is rosemary oil. I wash my hair with shampoo once a week.

My hair looks dull with split ends, and I’m looking for ways to fix this

Does anyone have any advice or things that worked for them? (preferably for longer wavy hair)

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
all depends on health and hair care
use less shampoo 1x-2 a week, do not use heat on your hair - if you do use heat on your hair always use a heat protectant, always use a leave in conditioner when you go to sleep, use a t-shirt instead of a towel and just pat your hair dry instead of rubbing it

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
all depends on health and hair care
use less shampoo 1x-2 a week, do not use heat on your hair - if you do use heat on your hair always use a heat protectant, always use a leave in conditioner when you go to sleep, use a t-shirt instead of a towel and just pat your hair dry instead of rubbing it
do i have to use a leave in conditioner isn't a normal conditioner enough

what if i leave my normal conditioner in as a leave in one ?
you shouldn't do that, use a leave in conditioner. The ''leave in'' is in the name for a reason lol. You wash the normal conditioner out

you shouldn't do that, use a leave in conditioner. The ''leave in'' is in the name for a reason lol. You wash the normal conditioner out
☹️ i have a Argan oil shampoo and conditioner and i don't know if it's good to buy a leave in conditioner and which ones are good for extremely dry hair preferably amazon

☹️ i have a Argan oil shampoo and conditioner and i don't know if it's good to buy a leave in conditioner and which ones are good for extremely dry hair preferably amazon
how many times a week do u use shampoo

yes it will if he didnt have that since birth (he did not). all the shit u typed above is insane amounts of cope
you are so dumb
fin only fixes hair loss
its simple hair care he needs to do

you are so dumb
fin only fixes hair loss
its simple hair care he needs to do
thinning and shaft damage is part of the balding process and can occur before any regression takes place. as i said, if he didnt have that hair since birth (he did not i can guarantee you) its because of dht caused damage
explain how, if he still has bad habits and doesnt take care of his hair its going to stay the same. There is no point in taking fin.
yes thats why homeless people often eating literal trash and waste can maintain perfect hair, im sure their haircare routine is very good

Right now the only thing im using is rosemary oil. I wash my hair with shampoo once a week.

My hair looks dull with split ends, and I’m looking for ways to fix this

Does anyone have any advice or things that worked for them? (preferably for longer wavy hair)
Use a milder shampoo and conditioner, shampoo less, biotin, ketoconazole, get your hair trimmed to deal with split ends, scalp serum, fin+min if you think you are gonna bald

yes thats why homeless people often eating literal trash and waste can maintain perfect hair, im sure their haircare routine is very good
homeless people dont have perfect hair
thinning and shaft damage is part of the balding process and can occur before any regression takes place. as i said, if he didnt have that hair since birth (he did not i can guarantee you) its because of dht caused damage
Yes thinning is a sign of balding(y) But not split ends or dull hair :love::love:

''My hair looks dull with split ends''
You get split ends through bad habits and dull hair because you don't moisturize it enough lololol
he has no signs of balding, split ends and dull hair doesnt mean you get bald

homeless people dont have perfect hair
cope
Yes thinning is a sign of balding(y) But not split ends or dull hair :love::love:

''My hair looks dull with split ends''
You get split ends through bad habits and dull hair because you don't moisturize it enough lololol
he has no signs of balding, split ends and dull hair doesnt mean you get bald
try learning to read maybe next time i dont care enough to repeat the same shit to you 5 times