How to maintain morning height

lovemaxer

lovemaxer

Iron
In the morning im 6'0.5-6'1 at night I am often 5'11s cannot cope. And yes I actually shrink around an inch from morning ded srs
Have huge torso

In the morning im 6'0.5-6'1 at night I am often 5'11s cannot cope. And yes I actually shrink around an inch from morning ded srs
Have huge torso
stretch your ass or use lifts

just lay down all day bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and pneumocystosis
glucosamine chondroitin, but it’s not permanent and Idk if there’s any effects on hormones and etc

Go to space?

I need LL to 6'2 so I can slay
If you're 6ft and cant slay your issue is either...

a) you have an ugly face
b) you're SEVERLY underweight
c) You're mentally retarded

My guess is c)

a) you have an ugly face

My guess is c)
Ive had many LTRs 1 hookup
But cant get Stacy because im not 6'2
I IQ mog u to the moon dont start with me

a) you have an ugly face

My guess is c)
manlet syndrome

Have huge torso
1-1.2 inch lifts are nothing, wear them. Other than that, there's info you can find here, use the search function.
I also lose quite a bit of height (I go from 6'1.5 to as low as 6'0 sometimes) and have some posture problems including flat feet, leg length discrepancy, light scoliosis, hallux valgus and I'm super out of shape and hunched in front of a desk 70% of the day, so I plan on going to a physiotherapist (I trust them more than doctors for this kind of thing) to see what can be done. Maybe you have similar issues, it's worth checking out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lovemaxer
What are you doing here mr. 6 feet?

a) you have an ugly face

My guess is c)
look man I often mock guys here who say things like "minimum 6'3 or it's over", "the average zoomer is 6'2" and shit like that and I often use data and studies to show them how insanely inflated their ideas about height are, but even I have to admit 6'0 isn't the commanding height it used to be. Especially in western Europe.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TsarTsar444 and lovemaxer
look man I often mock guys here who say things like "minimum 6'3 or it's over", "the average zoomer is 6'2" and shit like that and I often use data and studies to show them how insanely inflated their ideas about height are, but even I have to admit 6'0 isn't the commanding height it used to be. Especially in western Europe.
When was it? Height hasn't become bigger, Europe hasn't become more advanced in diet somehow since the 90's, for at least the western parts. This is legit tho for places like the Balkans, where Albanians were (and still are) are listed averaging 176cm, even though this is flawed info from starvation tier economy during the communist breakup of the 90's. Albanian zoomers today are at least 180cm average or taller, so I don't feel tall at 185cm, just "good enough", nothing special really. Whats dope tho is the rarity of people taller then 190cm, its very rare, but in homogenous countries you will often notice how similar the people are in height, so as example 90% zoomers i see daily are around the 180-190cm height range, rarely is someone taller then this and less rarely shorter

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
When was it? Height hasn't become bigger, Europe hasn't become more advanced in diet somehow since the 90's, for at least the western parts. This is legit tho for places like the Balkans, where Albanians were (and still are) are listed averaging 176cm, even though this is flawed info from starvation tier economy during the communist breakup of the 90's. Albanian zoomers today are at least 180cm average or taller, so I don't feel tall at 185cm, just "good enough", nothing special really. Whats dope tho is the rarity of people taller then 190cm, its very rare, but in homogenous countries you will often notice how similar the people are in height, so as example 90% zoomers i see daily are around the 180-190cm height range, rarely is someone taller then this and less rarely shorter
Maybe it's cause you're younger than me, but 6 feet, at least in the US, was traditionally considered a good tall height for a man, with 5'11 being the cut-off for tall, as recently as 10-15 years ago. Zyzz would brag about being 6'1 back in the late 2000s cause it was seen as a mogger height, now like you said it's not special. Millennial women also often describe 6 feet as close to perfect, and Ian Flemming gave James Bond's height as 6'0 in the books, which shows you how good of a height it used be seen as. And you're right, average heights haven't changed significantly, but women's standards have, and that's why it's no longer seen as the firmly tall height it used to be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and TsarTsar444
I get what you're saying, but you can still have sex at that height. I didn't say you're the most imposing, but it's fine if the rest fits.