how to maintain skin lighting results without taking supplements forever

D

Deleted member 16515

Kraken
firstly I will say that it's possible to maintain MSM and vitamin C results even if you stop taking the supplements which is good because it would be quite expensive to use them forever and the way you do this is by using a shit ton of sunscreen (obviously) but you should also buy a vitamin C cream
I got a thick ass vitamin C cream that protects skin from sun damage as well as removes hyperpigmentation.

I realised that Vitamin c is a game changer recently when I went to a resort. On my face I applied sunscreen AND vitamin c cream before swimming but on my body and arms I only applied sunscreen
we had to wear bands on our wrists so that we were allowed into the resort and it's evident that my arms got darker as the skin underneath the band was a completely different shade (as shown in the pic below) even tho I used sunscreen. my face didn't get darker at all during the entire weekend (and if it did, the vitamin C cream cleared it over the next few days) but my body sunburnt alot on the first day the picture was taken after only the first day
(please note that I stopped taking the supplements afew weeks prior to the trip)
IMG 20221112 190835

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 15854, Sub0 and 2 others
thread might be water but this is just my experience

how to maintain skin lighting results without taking supplements forever​

Why lighten skin in the first place? Your skin is light as is, retard.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 21863
Why lighten skin in the first place? Your skin is light as is, retard.
i am ethnic with quite shitty undertones and having light skin looks way better
if I was white, my skintone would be ideal

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
@Tallooksmaxxer @krisal @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
firstly I will say that it's possible to maintain MSM and vitamin C results even if you stop taking the supplements which is good because it would be quite expensive to use them forever and the way you do this is by using a shit ton of sunscreen (obviously) but you should also buy a vitamin C cream
I got a thick ass vitamin C cream that protects skin from sun damage as well as removes hyperpigmentation.

I realised that Vitamin c is a game changer recently when I went to a resort. On my face I applied sunscreen AND vitamin c cream before swimming but on my body and arms I only applied sunscreen
we had to wear bands on our wrists so that we were allowed into the resort and it's evident that my arms got darker as the skin underneath the band was a completely different shade (as shown in the pic below) even tho I used sunscreen. my face didn't get darker at all during the entire weekend (and if it did, the vitamin C cream cleared it over the next few days) but my body sunburnt alot on the first day the picture was taken after only the first day
(please note that I stopped taking the supplements afew weeks prior to the trip)
View attachment 1947223
water fades sunscreen away.

but i think you cant maintain skin lightening.

i think the only one that is you can maintain is monobenzone but thats overkill.

i started to doubt the maintanence of iv glutathione...

Oh come on mildly brown skin is the most desirable among women
2f4.png

Stop coping about your heritage!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16515 and 1 other person
2f4.png

Midly brown skin only mogs if you have great coloring which most don't

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Danish_Retard
2f4.png

yeah I suppose my current skin tone kinda olive like the first dude and I like it tbh

but bro girls here in South Africa love light skin, not like the second dude but racism in South Africa is literally 10× worse than even this forum

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
light skin with yellowish undertones like mine look really good
when I get a hard sun tan I literally look so dull it's insane @LiteralCaucasian
Midly brown skin only mogs if you have great coloring which most don't

View attachment 1947223
Just rope and reincarnate as a white guy

3AD624F9 B717 435D A73F 697DE137FAF1

Skin color is cope this dude mogs me even though he is dravidian and has girls of all races in his comments

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, mogging and rand anon
2f4.png

Depends on the origin of the brown skin and how it fits to the overall harmony.

If that tone comes from a tanned white or a latino or a mixed guy then it’s a halo.

If it’s middle eastern, it’s ethnic tax.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 23530 and Deleted member 16515
It is for those with top 1% bones and harmony. For sub PSL 5 guys, coloring is very important
coloring is a game changer for me
having a golden skintone helped me ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Did you beta-carotenemaxxxx for that?
I didn't actually
just lightened the skin abit and my Indian undertones started popping

I still lack redness tho, so I will try astaxanthin to balance it out

@ascendedd
read some of the replies

View attachment 1947271
Skin color is cope this dude mogs me even though he is dravidian and has girls of all races in his comments
0 smv in currylands like pakistan or india. he looks like a horse
It is for those with top 1% bones and harmony. For sub PSL 5 guys, coloring is very important
true
@ascendedd
read some of the replies
personally, i think white skin with pink undertones is the best skin (which i currently have). You can call it yellowish skin. Its common for afghans. You should go for that

What's your stack?

How old are you

View attachment 1947223
yesterday I bought a MSM + glutathione supplement and I took it with a 1000mg vitamin c pill with rose hips. wish me luck throughout this skin lightening journey

• +1
Stop it now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 16515

View attachment 1947223
We have similiar skin tones. I am taking Vit c and lutein for now. How much MSM and gluta are you taking, I am gonna add those.

• +1
We have similiar skin tones. I am taking Vit c and lutein for now. How much MSM and gluta are you taking, I am gonna add those.
don't add gluta, it's efficiency is too low but I took 1000mg gluta and 4g MSM

yesterday I bought a MSM + glutathione supplement and I took it with a 1000mg vitamin c pill with rose hips. wish me luck throughout this skin lightening journey
good luck with it bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
Unmaintainable. You cant stop melanin production permanently

• +1
Unmaintainable. You cant stop melanin production permanently
damn
idk what's keeping my skintone from returning to normal
with time I might get darker I suppose.

damn
idk what's keeping my skintone from returning to normal
with time I might get darker I suppose.
If you stop your routine it may take a month or months to return back to normal

@Sub0
you wanted to be tagged

@StreegeReturn
what's your thoughts

should I keep my skin at medium brown like I was told here or is lighter skin better for ethnics like I initially thought?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@StreegeReturn
what's your thoughts

should I keep my skin at medium brown like I was told here or is lighter skin better for ethnics like I initially thought?
Lighter. Depends who you want to appeal.
If its ethnic girls, lighter the better until pale which becomes a failo.
If its westerners whites, then golden brown with gymaxxed body and westernized style.
To me lighter is better in your case, higher class.

• Love it
Lighter. Depends who you want to appeal.
If its ethnic girls, lighter the better until pale which becomes a failo.
If its westerners whites, then golden brown with gymaxxed body and westernized style.
To me lighter is better in your case, higher class.
thanks sm bro!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@Chinacurry
basically lightened skin using MSM, Vitamin C and glutathione as well as topical vitamin C
now my skintone looks more "caramel"

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
@Chinacurry
basically lightened skin using MSM, Vitamin C and glutathione as well as topical vitamin C
now my skintone looks more "caramel"
@AscendingHero said that you need like 5000mg gluta and need to megadose msm for best results

@AscendingHero said that you need like 5000mg gluta and need to megadose msm for best results
I megadosed gluta for like 15 days lol
5000mg or so

and I took 4g MSM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 23218
JFL at that I will try doing 12g MSM
nigga I literally saw a study that there is not much difference after 4g MSM

you're gonna get high on that shit bro

nigga I literally saw a study that there is not much difference after 4g MSM

you're gonna get high on that shit bro
L. Ill do like 5g and spam dry tomatoes, lycopene supplements, and beef liver for red undertones

• +1
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog
you wanted to be tagged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Blackgymmax
What's your routine bro ? I'm searching for a way to lighten my skin without fucking it all up.