How to make 10 million form 1 million?

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
Is it easier to make more money with a large starting capital? What are the ways? For the love of god please no real estate lmfao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and BigBoy
Investing in stock is a good start

• +1
Reactions: Swimcell, Achathin and Alt Number 3
Investing in stock is a good start
Yeah but I would have to research so much and only go for the long run : 10 years or more. Trading is a no go since I’m not nearly as smart as the others who do that shit. Thanks for the input

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah but I would have to research so much and only go for the long run : 10 years or more. Trading is a no go since I’m not nearly as smart as the others who do that shit. Thanks for the input
People that bought bitcoin lucked out.
I guess it's a matter of luck.
If I had a million I would invest in an up and coming company. Usually those small companies that are catering to a big crowd (such as glass business) is a good thing to invest in

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Is it easier to make more money with a large starting capital? What are the ways? For the love of god please no real estate lmfao.
U have 1 million ?

If I had a million I would invest in an up and coming company. Usually those small companies that are catering to a big crowd (such as glass business) is a good thing to invest in
Yeah the few that bought bitcoin early are lucky af. Luck is really important. Even if you do thorough research and analysis, the company might rank in the end. But the rewards are worth it. Also you have to look into many startups and decide if it deserves your money. For every startup that succeed there’s tens of thousands that fail
U have 1 million ?
Zimbabwe dollars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Chadelite and Vermilioncore
Yeah the few that bought bitcoin early are lucky af. Luck is really important. Even if you do thorough research and analysis, the company might rank in the end. But the rewards are worth it. Also you have to look into many startups and decide if it deserves your money. For every startup that succeed there’s tens of thousands that fail

Zimbabwe dollars
Yeah it all comes down to luck. So many people invest in shit that they think will give them a good profit but they ultimately fail. It's kinda like genetic lottery -- Chad wins out of luck

• +1
Bump for information

Also @Moneymaxxed

• +1
Yeah it all comes down to luck. So many people invest in shit that they think will give them a good profit but they ultimately fail. It's kinda like genetic lottery -- Chad wins out of luck
Imo the best way to do it (so far I’ve learnt) is to look at how the actual company is doing/ and if it’s future looks bright (good management, room for expansion etc). And then you can invest in the companies stock. That’s the way I see it idk

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Imo the best way to do it (so far I’ve learnt) is to look at how the actual company is doing/ and if it’s future looks bright (good management, room for expansion etc). And then you can invest in the companies stock. That’s the way I see it idk
Good way to look at it. High IQ

• +1
Good way to look at it. High IQ
Apparently that how warren buffet did it. It was much easier back in the day to actually meet up with ceo’s and discuss their companies future and then he could choose whether to invest or not but he had to read the books/cash flow manually since no internet I guess

Fucking autocorrect lmao

Bet it all on black,lose then go rope

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Alt Number 3
Just buying an index. That does 5% per year on average.
It will take 15 years to double it to 2 million.
An index is the only easy thing.

If you wanna aim for higher returns. Then trown easy out of the window. It will be hard work then.

The quickest way I see people duild extra wealth. Is through company ownership, in which thet have shares and influences. And work their balls of to grow the business, and motivate the workers.
That's maybe also the quickest way, you can may 1 million into 10 million.
Buy businesses, that make like 100.000 per year profit. Buy it for like 300.000 if you can. You earn back you investment in 3 years. But should also aim and hopefully manage to pump up the business in 5 years time to like 250.000 per year profit. Then your 300.000 investment will have given you at least 500.000 in profit returns and you should be able to seel it then after 5 years for 750.000. Aka, turining 300.000 into 1.25 million in 5 years time. about 35%-40%return on the investment. One needs to work their balls of then though, because need to fire people, and need to find and hire talented people, and motivate, and chieck if the business is doing well or not, and make changes, and so on.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and RAITEIII
Just buying an index. That does 5% per year on average.
It will take 15 years to double it to 2 million.
An index is the only easy thing.

If you wanna aim for higher returns. Then trown easy out of the window. It will be hard work then.

The quickest way I see people duild extra wealth. Is through company ownership, in which thet have shares and influences. And work their balls of to grow the business, and motivate the workers.
That's maybe also the quickest way, you can may 1 million into 10 million.
Buy businesses, that make like 100.000 per year profit. Buy it for like 300.000 if you can. You earn back you investment in 3 years. But should also aim and hopefully manage to pump up the business in 5 years time to like 250.000 per year profit. Then your 300.000 investment will have given you at least 500.000 in profit returns and you should be able to seel it then after 5 years for 750.000. Aka, turining 300.000 into 1.25 million in 5 years time. about 35%-40%return on the investment. One needs to work their balls of then though, because need to fire people, and need to find and hire talented people, and motivate, and chieck if the business is doing well or not, and make changes, and so on.
Indexes are cool, but I think there’s a bubble. Everyone buys the index which hold hundreds of companies.. but no one is actually individually buying the stock of the companies themselves. Indexes were a great buy during 2008-2010, now I’m not so sure. Thanks for your detailed input and I hope I can be proven wrong

Buy real state, make huge hall (400m × 400m), buy machines sucu as mill, cnc lathe, erosion, and maybe even 3D printers, and start baseline production from there.

Hell if you want to go down further, you can buy buildings, and make bigger enterprise out of it, best case scenario i can imagine is buying computers and engage people to do something (Coding, writing, calling...)

Don't do any "online" bullshit, it's been already made up to steal away from you, stocks are programmed betting

Bump for information

Also @Moneymaxxed
Yeah its easier to make money if you have some already and you're smart obviously

The highest probability route would be starting a successful business with the 1mm but you'd have to know your shit, work for years, and get somewhat lucky anyways

Cool thing about building biz is you can sell the biz itself after it makes money, and pay a lower tax rate on the valuation of the company vs your income tax

Not sure why people here keep thinking flipping businesses is a good idea, only makes sense if youre an expert in that industry and the company has some obvious flaws you know you can fix

In terms of investing and trying to beat the market, the best chance would be to become an expert in more inefficient markets like real estate or smaller companies (but this is way riskier)

Not financial advice, my opinions only, im not a professional of any kind

Last edited:
Is it easier to make more money with a large starting capital?
Yes. It’s significantly easier, in fact. I’m willing to be It’d be easier turn 1m into 10m rather than 0 into 1m. Even though there’s a 9m difference.

• +1
Yes. It’s significantly easier, in fact. I’m willing to be It’d be easier turn 1m into 10m rather than 0 into 1m. Even though there’s a 9m difference.
Legit. It becomes easier to make money when you get more money since your competition get much smaller

Invest into real estate

all on green baby

I bitcoinmaxxed with my high school buddy when it was 3k and sold most of mine by ~18k. I’m not rich by any means, but I can at least share what I did with what I got. I’m not an investment advisor, so my word is nowhere near gold.

I put 25% of it back into crypto (ethereum and ripple) which was mostly a dead loss. I put another 50% into large, well regarded ETFs, and the last 25% I use to fuck around and day trade, just bouncing my buys and sells off of the price breaking Bollinger bands has done well enough by me to keep the lights on.

I figure if the market overcorrects at this point we’re all fucked so I might as well but it to go up up up.

Again I’m really not rich so please don’t doxx and rob me.