How to make a girl stop liking you???

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
How to make a girl stop liking you??? She is a psycho obsessed girl who is creeping tf out of me. Apparently shes obsessed with me. Im scared brothers

Edit: she is also popular af and she could EASILY ruin my life if she wanted to

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, normie_joe, Chadeep and 1 other person
Be yourself

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
rape

• JFL
Reactions: xaxanibber
Spit on her face

• JFL
bump, i actually need real advice lol

Be needy, very needy
Complain a lot, cry if possible, behave like a female

• +1
Tell her you are not interested

Pump and dump her

elaborate please
You have to be vulnerable, complain about your problems, ask for permission. If you don't know her, you have to be in a situation where you look bad. You stumble on purpose, you fall in front of others, things like that.

• +1

• +1
just tell her you are interessed about another girl and that u are a racist fuck it will work

just tell her you are interessed about another girl and that u are a racist fuck it will work
I actually made my friend tell her that i like another girl, and now she is lying saying i told her i didnt like her. She is a manipulating psycho. Also Ironic, she legit says the n word all the time lol

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
If she is a psychopath she will kill him

• +1
Tell her you're gay :what:

now replace "girl" with guy and youll see we arent any better :(

I actually made my friend tell her that i like another girl, and now she is lying saying i told her i didnt like her. She is a manipulating psycho. Also Ironic, she legit says the n word all the time lol
is she fuckable ?

is she fuckable ?
Hell yeah. She told me she wanted to blow me 1 week ago. She also said she had never been more down bad for a guy before. She also has HUGGEEEEEEEE tits

Hell yeah. She told me she wanted to blow me 1 week ago. She also said she had never been more down bad for a guy before. She also has HUGGEEEEEEEE tits
this whole thread deserve a dislike. just fuck her and create a thread about how u fucked that girl with big titties, cringe ass goof

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Darkeningstar
she is also popular af
Shes not into you shes just playing around with the special needs kid to pass time happens all the time to my fat curry friend

this whole thread deserve a dislike. just fuck her and create a thread about how u fucked that girl with big titties, cringe ass goof
If she is not an aggressive psychopath but just 'normal" female behavior, I will kill the op myself

• JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN
I told you. She is a lying pscyhopath, before i know it im accused of rape

• +1
I told you. She is a lying pscyhopath, before i know it im accused of rape
then sextape that shit, its 2024, ninja finding excuse to refuse free pussy, deserve another dislike.
you'll regret this in 5 years; you gonna be : "man that girl with huge titty i could fucked her but i refused it because obscure reason"

stop that faggotcell shit and man up

• +1
Still bumping this thread till get more actual advice. Im acrtually shitting myself because of this retard girl

Pump and dump her.

Still bumping this thread till get more actual advice. Im acrtually shitting myself because of this retard girl
Seeing the other thread changed my mind. Have you ever had some sort of conversation with this girl, or does she only like you aesthetically? Rhetorical question

Seeing the other thread changed my mind. Have you ever had some sort of conversation with this girl, or does she only like you aesthetically? Rhetorical question
I mean i was told she was into me before i even spoke a single word with her. She is now telling people she loves my original humor, which is weird because i never try making her laugh. Im avoiding all contact with her now, and she is asking me to turn on all sorts of map features on my phone so she can know my location. To answer your question i suspect she only likes me aesthetically.

• +1
I mean i was told she was into me before i even spoke a single word with her. She is now telling people she loves my original humor, which is weird because i never try making her laugh. Im avoiding all contact with her now, and she is asking me to turn on all sorts of map features on my phone so she can know my location. To answer your question i suspect she only likes me aesthetically.
Well, maybe you could tell her that you are not interested with one or more witnesses. I don't think it will help, though. However, the problem in these situations is that you don't know what to do. Paradoxically, even if it's not, if you were really interested in her given your character you would find a way to spoil the plans.

• +1
Well, maybe you could tell her that you are not interested with one or more witnesses. I don't think it will help, though. However, the problem in these situations is that you don't know what to do. Paradoxically, even if it's not, if you were really interested in her given your character you would find a way to spoil the plans.
I really dont know what to do. THank you for taking time to acutally look into the situation

• +1
I really dont know what to do. THank you for taking time to acutally look into the situation
I can't be much help, though. I'm quite convinced that by talking with her while showing vulnerability she would lose interest, but in the short term it's risky and maybe it would give "headaches"

• +1
I can't be much help, though. I'm quite convinced that by talking with her while showing vulnerability she would lose interest, but in the short term it's risky and maybe it would give "headaches"
Ill have to give her the ick or some shit like that

• +1
Tell her you post on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: xaxanibber and Darkeningstar