How to make any money online (I need a couple hundred)

D

Doomer

It's so over
I need to do something online for some money. Basically I need some tests and maybe supplements. So I need a couple hundred dollars. What can I do to get enough money? I have CashApp and maybe I can earn in debit cards. I have no bank account. I’m not allowed to get a job, and my parents won’t do any tests and I don’t really want to rely on my doctor.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aids
Don't waste the limited money you have on synthetic supplements that will have minimal benefits.
What tests are you referring to?

• +1
Reactions: Doomer
Don't waste the limited money you have on synthetic supplements that will have minimal benefits.
What tests are you referring to?
I want to get my thyroid tested. I’ve been kind of paranoid about it. I need it tested just in case, though I think I have no problem with it.

Also maybe cortisol, testosterone, estrogen, and HGH/IGF-1.

I’ll be reasonable with supplements, nothing crazy. I try doing natural what I can.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aids
I want to get my thyroid tested. I’ve been kind of paranoid about it. I need it tested just in case, though I think I have no problem with it.

Also maybe cortisol, testosterone, estrogen, and HGH/IGF-1.

I’ll be reasonable with supplements, nothing crazy. I try doing natural what I can.
I don’t think supplements are inherently bad. I take many, but if you don’t have very much money, you are wasting the limited resources that you have on things that will provide proportionately lesser benefit than alternatives, with temporary results if you do not consistently take them - which may be likely in the event you don’t have much money.
How old are you? Tests on testosterone for example might not really be of any benefit if you’re young because you wouldn’t be prescribed TRT anyway, wouldn’t have the money to afford testosterone (if you wanted to take it given sub-optimal results).
Using the money you have to contribute to an as-healthy lifestyle as possible will yield more benefit than tests that you won’t even be able to act on if you have no money remaining, and especially if you are young.

Also, in Australia at least, a lot of tests are completely subsidised or bulk-billed to the Government (free for you), might not be the case where you are but if you’re unsure, have a look, because you might be able to get them regardless of your financial situation.

Last edited: