How to make at least 100 bucks a day online consistently

gigell

gigell

Kraken
If I would make at least 100 bucks online it would be very good , and I would have enough money over time to invest and put a side + get substances and future surgeries. Also if it could be possible to start making later even more , for example 300 bucks. I can’t do physical because It would take time to learn the language where I moved recently. So any ideas to make. Also I have skills , and I don’t mind “scamming” because almost everyone is doing that to make money in a hidden way , for example courses.

If I would make at least 100 bucks online it would be very good , and I would have enough money over time to invest and put a side + get substances and future surgeries. Also if it could be possible to start making later even more , for example 300 bucks. I can’t do physical because It would take time to learn the language where I moved recently. So any ideas to make. Also I have skills , and I don’t mind “scamming” because almost everyone is doing that to make money in a hidden way , for example courses.
100 bucks online daily is impossible unless u get a job. they dont just do money givweaway

list your skills please

list your skills please
I know 2 languages , learning 2 more rn. I know marketing theory , SEO , Google Ads , some sales tips which aren’t important because you learn sales mostly from experience and Basic basic finance. Idk if this counts some Looksmax knowledge and sports

Be born female.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Brootal and Manana
I know 2 languages , learning 2 more rn. I know marketing theory , SEO , Google Ads , some sales tips which aren’t important because you learn sales mostly from experience and Basic basic finance. Idk if this counts some Looksmax knowledge and sports
sorry I dont know how you could apply those to make money effectively tbh, maybe freelance work?

Suck some BBC

sorry I dont know how you could apply those to make money effectively tbh, maybe freelance work?
I guess , compition so fucking high because everyone dicided to basically make money online and these influencers like Tate , Imam Ghazhi , Scamza And higher IQ Indians are getting the most money out of this because they always learn and nothing to do.

• So Sad
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Find a problem and sell a solution either through affiliate marketing or creating your own website. Go on subreddits, forums, under tweets, tiktoks, chronic illness health types and claim that this supplement/food etc changed your life. It works even better if you already have an online presence and good reputation in the sphere you're talking about the supplement in, eventually random people will start shilling for it

Tiktok may be oversaturated and hard to get into but reddit and twitter have so much untapped potential, I got an affiliate link for my supplement brand if you'd like

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and retrudedmaxilla
20 dollars bjs x 5 bjs = 100 dola

• +1
Reactions: arterials and retrudedmaxilla
Find a problem and sell a solution either through affiliate marketing or creating your own website. Go on subreddits, forums, under tweets, tiktoks, chronic illness health types and claim that this supplement/food etc changed your life. It works even better if you already have an online presence and good reputation in the sphere you're talking about the supplement in, eventually random people will start shilling for it

Tiktok may be oversaturated and hard to get into but reddit and twitter have so much untapped potential, I got an affiliate link for my supplement brand if you'd like
Just drop ship a supplement ?