How to make blue eyes more vibrant

barredgr3mlin

barredgr3mlin

Iron
I have blue eyes but they don’t seem vibrant at all and look like more of a navy color. I need something that I can do that doesn’t require any procedures or surgery’s. still would appreciate it if you can give me the names of them though.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Whiten the sclera if that isnt maxxed out already. Maybe some sneaky things you can do with makeup to bring more attention to the eyes but I wouldn't know.

Whiten the sclera if that isnt maxxed out already. Maybe some sneaky things you can do with makeup to bring more attention to the eyes but I wouldn't

Whiten the sclera if that isnt maxxed out already. Maybe some sneaky things you can do with makeup to bring more attention to the eyes but I wouldn't know.
hmm ok. I’ve never worked on whitening my sclera so I’ll give that a shot

It's genes. There is no way to brighten them. True icy blues are rare even among white people.
MV5BNzc3NjUyNDg2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODcwMjY1NDM V1

Most fall into left or right.

Primal diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz.

Attachments

• primaldiet_aajonus_masterguide_v0.11.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • We Want to Live by Aajonus Vonderplanitz.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 0
have any Idea on why when I was little my eyes were a million times more vibrant than they are now? they were so vibrant and blue that I can’t even compare them to mine now. maybe just an age thing?
It's the same reason you went to brown from blond - got a melanin injection. It happens to almost every white person and mixed kids too they get blue eyes and blond hair at birth then they turn brown and dark brown haired.

It's the same reason you went to brown from blond - got a melanin injection. It happens to almost every white person and mixed kids too they get blue eyes and blond hair at birth then they turn brown and dark brown haired.
damnn that’s exactly wtf happend to me. my hair used to be fucking white and now it’s almost fully brown. got any more info on what a melanin injection is?