How to make eyes more defined?

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
I have good shape but its not visible because my eyes are poorly definied.
What can i do with that?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Bechadish
Wdym with not defined bro?
see Chico

his eyes are great framed, literally you can see his eyeshape without problem

meanwhile my eyes are poor definied

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 2621
S U R G E R Y

eyeliner

• +1
Reactions: her
change eye color to blue to halo shit eyes then also get surgeries to fix them maybe almond eye surgery

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
Rub your eyes, until theyre very red for like 2 hours , do that every day and your eyes will shrink in size because the eyeall will get pushed further back into the skull over time.

• JFL
Reactions: mattzdeb
  • +1
It's olive shaped right ?
His under eye is not really good either, but what makes him so unique his is amount of upper eyelid fat, which goes so perfectly with his prettyboy look.
Don't you think so ?
What do you think the ideal shape is?

• +1
It's olive shaped right ?
His under eye is not really good either, but what makes him so unique his is amount of upper eyelid fat, which goes so perfectly with his prettyboy look.
Don't you think so ?
his under eye is great actualy, his aegyo sal gives him great lower eyelid support giving him perfect vertically narrow eyes + a smoothly curved, almost straight upward tilted lower lid

Rub your eyes, until theyre very red for like 2 hours , do that every day and your eyes will shrink in size because the eyeall will get pushed further back into the skull over time.
This is so aspie it just might work

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber and Aesthetics_III
It truly works, indeed.
seriously ?
What do you think the ideal shape is?
Some really exotic shape that give a little bit "pharaonic look", i really need to find again some pics. But otherwise, all day almond shape is better than olive.
Something like the right eye of opry which looks "rectangular" is very good too if you know what i mean.

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber
seriously ?

Yeah, did it the last 5 months and i had horrible frog eyes/bug eyes before. Now they shrunk off into avg size. It makes sense, since once you put enough pressure on your eye and this nonstop, itll adapt to that force. It works like mewing , just for eyes, and way faster.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Bechadish
Yeah, did it the last 5 months and i had horrible frog eyes/bug eyes before. Now they shrunk off into avg size. It makes sense, since once you put enough pressure on your eye and this nonstop, itll adapt to that force. It works like mewing , just for eyes, and way faster.
anything that works for making the eyes more vertically narrow too ?

anything that works for making the eyes more vertically narrow too ?

Didnt tried that yet, but i beleive its possible. Maybe ill find a new technique for that out and ill report back.

• Love it
i have decently deep-set eyes but as i said they lack definition, i dont know, may be it comes from my light hair

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber and Bechadish
i have decently deep-set eyes but as i said they lack definition, i dont know, may be it comes from my light hair
try some slight eye liner, it's a life changer

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
haha wtf is ur sig even

try some slight eye liner, it's a life changer
isnt there any way to get permanent definition? i have nothing against makeup but when i think about using it on daily ehh too much maintenance

seriously ?

Some really exotic shape that give a little bit "pharaonic look", i really need to find again some pics. But otherwise, all day almond shape is better than olive.
Something like the right eye of opry which looks "rectangular" is very good too if you know what i mean.

I don’t particularly like O’Pry rectangular shape, it is good, just not ideal. For me, the ideal shape would be a slightly curved eye shape, like a wolfs.

EE991E9A 3E66 4631 88F0 E462B825EFAB

This is unbelievably perfect imo; or something like this:

B36DAA67 F3B1 42ED 9D57 B2A6817B0406

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Bechadish
I don’t particularly like O’Pry rectangular shape, it is good, just not ideal. For me, the ideal shape would be a slightly curved eye shape, like a wolfs.

View attachment 275321

This is unbelievably perfect imo
To put in simple words, the conclusion that i came to is that :
You have perfect eye shape if you give some animal or very famous thing - like a pharaon - vibes.

Either it is fox vibes : Barrett with his PCT gives fox vibes.
Either it's wolf : de Poo gives that, or even Opry.
Either it's anything that look like an animal or a concept.

I guess we can say humans are really animals.

To put in simple words, the conclusion that i came to is that :
You have perfect eye shape if you give some animal or very famous thing - like a pharaon - vibes.

Either it is fox vibes : Barrett with his PCT gives fox vibes.
Either it's wolf : de Poo gives that, or even Opry.
Either it's anything that look like an animal or a concept.

I guess we can say humans are really animals.

true, imagine having eyes like these
81560787 7CFB 4CA5 A4EF 9B514FC32027

• +1
  • So Sad
what's the point in life tbh bro when you see that ?
It is what it is, we can rest easy knowing barely anyone has eyes like that

• +1