How to make friends in the gym - guide for autists

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
My method of making friends in the gym is firstly I keep shit natural. I don't go out of my way to find people to talk to, I came to workout and workout is what I'll do.

Secondly when it comes to befriending/trying to social circlemaxx it's a war of attrition, don't expect much from your first interaction, don't even aim to get her number lmao.

Now with those background details taken care of. I use these magic words "can I jump in a set with you?" I've made a stupid amount of friends like this - dead serious. Most people will be happy to let you jump in the set. So say you're doing squats and it's their turn. Start taking your weights off and helping them, when you take the weights off ask them "how much?" it'll force them to take their headphones/earphones out. From there on you need to make your move and start asking stuff like how long they've been working out and other general fitness stuff like their goals and whatnot. Make sure to introduce yourself too.

That's day 1. Don't bother pushing anything further like asking their number unless they are super into you and having long af convos.

Day 2/2nd meeting, say hi to them and start talking again. By now you will be sort of familiar and they'll be less wary of you.

As the interaction goes on you can catch a vibe from them, they'll eventually like you and from there ask for their snapchat (if u wanna be friends) or their number if ur tryna fuck. But I don't think I have to state the obvious, but if you're trying to fuck keep your interactions flirty and light hearted - if you don't have autism you'll be able to tell if they
like you or not.

Now why this method works is pretty simple really.

1. Exposure effect
2. status halo (if you are ripped in the gym, there is legit status halo)
3. Women actually enjoy this shit, they think this shit is "fate" and all this other bullshit.

Now only flirt at the gym if you're ripped, if you aren't ripped and a DYEL. Don't even bother.

I've made plenty of friends at the gym through this "war of attrition" method, heck when I was 19, I made friends with one of the big guys at the gym and I saw him on a night out and we were both sniffing lines of coke in the bathroom together jfl.

The war of attrition method is a method you will have to use if you seriously want to make friends. Normies won't hang out with someone they met once, nor will normies like people that are try hard and speak too much upon first meeting - you'll be seen as needy.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Tonymontana, MiroslavBulldosex, Karstossos and 14 others
Best of the best

How about you shut the fuck up and gag on my dick bitch?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Albeacho, SendMePicsToRate and 3 others
Wrong thread wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077, Albeacho, Chadethnic101 and 7 others
What does DYEL mean and what exactly is ripped

My method of making friends in the gym is firstly I keep shit natural. I don't go out of my way to find people to talk to, I came to workout and workout is what I'll do.

Secondly when it comes to befriending/trying to social circlemaxx it's a war of attrition, don't expect much from your first interaction, don't even aim to get her number lmao.

Now with those background details taken care of. I use these magic words "can I jump in a set with you?" I've made a stupid amount of friends like this - dead serious. Most people will be happy to let you jump in the set. So say you're doing squats and it's their turn. Start taking your weights off and helping them, when you take the weights off ask them "how much?" it'll force them to take their headphones/earphones out. From there on you need to make your move and start asking stuff like how long they've been working out and other general fitness stuff like their goals and whatnot. Make sure to introduce yourself too.

That's day 1. Don't bother pushing anything further like asking their number unless they are super into you and having long af convos.

Day 2/2nd meeting, say hi to them and start talking again. By now you will be sort of familiar and they'll be less wary of you.

As the interaction goes on you can catch a vibe from them, they'll eventually like you and from there ask for their snapchat (if u wanna be friends) or their number if ur tryna fuck. But I don't think I have to state the obvious, but if you're trying to fuck keep your interactions flirty and light hearted - if you don't have autism you'll be able to tell if they
like you or not.

1. Exposure effect
3. Women actually enjoy this shit, they think this shit is "fate" and all this other bullshit.

Now only flirt at the gym if you're ripped, if you aren't ripped and a DYEL. Don't even bother.

I've made plenty of friends at the gym through this "war of attrition" method, heck when I was 19, I made friends with one of the big guys at the gym and I saw him on a night out and we were both sniffing lines of coke in the bathroom together jfl.

The war of attrition method is a method you will have to use if you seriously want to make friends. Normies won't hang out with someone they met once, nor will normies like people that are try hard and speak too much upon first meeting - you'll be seen as needy.
Started gymcelling, so i actually needed this. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • +1
How do you start gymaxxing:unsure:

should I also smoke coke when I’m older? But isn’t it bad for you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
should I also smoke coke when I’m older? But isn’t it bad for you
Mirin profile picture :love:, still waiting for that season 2

• Woah
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I actually want to make friends, not to meet girls, do I need to be ripped for that too?

i go to the gym to train and not waste time talking to people

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and ChickenAndRiceBrah

like you or not.

1. Exposure effect

No one wants fckin boring ass gym rats as friends

If you liftmog or sizemog most guys at the gym they will literally just come and talk to you and try and be your friend even if you're in full aspie gymcel mode staring at the ground with headphones on inbetween sets.
Depending on the gym this can be good or bad, eg at a commercial gym full of curries it's bad, at a roidcel basement gym it's 50/50 depending on the type of friends you want and at a uni/college gym (while you're also a student) it's good for meeting guys that might boost your status eg rugby Chads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101, forevergymcelling and FailedNormieManlet
In all my years of gymcelling, I have yet to make one friend at the gym jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Albeacho and ChickenAndRiceBrah

Attachments

• images - 2021-10-11T153944.631.jpeg
    images - 2021-10-11T153944.631.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
There is a much better method that is extremely low effort.

1) Acquire a muscular ripped physique

2) When people start randomly asking you for advice, give it to them, and show them proper form (only if they ask though)
And over time, the people you help will become your friends and they will respect you a lot more than if you were weak like them.

Thanks bro but ive never heard about a single person getting laid from gym xD maybe im that innocent. Anyways jumping into sets suck ass mongrel man i always respond i have many sets lol. And its super hard if your under 18 cuz most have friend group there already. I talked to a woman but it never went further than me lifting her weights + My shitty gym clothes and voice didnt help. Man holy fuck she was like butt lifting fucking 200kg i felt so mogged. it was like deadlifting lifting one side

Yep would definetly work, I guess you look like this
lol go outside to the gym man, Theres like 2 dudes who look like this. I go to a pretty central gym (in sweden atleast) and theres fucking titans with mountain of muscles that would be like 6/10 (in my opinion they are 8/10)

the only friend I made at the gym was a NATO agent lol