How to make guaranteed FUCK YOU MONEY

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Disclaimer: You need to be attending a well-ranked University in an optimal city.

Once at University here are the things you need to do, attend networking events ones set by your university and ones set by third parties, and attend these events connecting with employers and students at other universities. Make sure to create a LinkedIn account and connect with your University's past alumni who are working in companies or jobs you want

There should also be other events where employers come to your school make sure to attend these, in your first year of University you want to land an internship/spring week you need I'll make another thread on this. But just make sure the Internship is at least related to the Jobs/Industries listed below.

Investment Banking
At a BB Bank(JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs), you can make over 6 figures as a graduate
The cons are very obvious you are going to be working inhumane 80-hour weeks
But there are a lot of exit opportunities in Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Corporate Banking, Corporate Development, and so on
If you survive the hellish years as an analyst and associate you can make above $500k at VP and MD

Corporate Lawyer
At a Magic Circle firm or a Top US firm, you can make over 6 figs after finishing law school
The cons are there are long hours just like IB
No exit opportunities
In the US you need 4 years of law school in the UK it's 1

You can eventually work for yourself
Can make over £300k yearly ten years after graduating

Software Engineering
At a Quant firm, you're going to be making fucking bank possibly over $200k as a grad
At MAANG it's possible to earn $100k straight after graduating

Plenty of exit opportunities in this tbh
Could put the programming skills to use for your business
Not working insane hours

You make a lot early on but not later in life salary is priced in

Management Consulting
At Big 4 $70k - $100k/£40k - £60k UK
Just a shittier version of IB tbh.

Rankings IMO
1. Investment Banking
2. Software Engineering
3. Corporate Law
4. Management Consulting

Realistically you should be studying a quantitative degree unless you want to go into Law in the US then you need to study Law.
Maths and Physics >>>>>>>>

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 25339, LooksOrDeath and 6 others
All cope, where you’re working 80 hours a week surrounded by incels and tryhards. That’s why being from an old money family is better, you can focus on more altruistic and creative endeavors like design, sustainability, travel and humanitarian projects. Things that are actually interesting and make a difference, rather than doing these monotonous replaceable jobs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 2875 and 11 others
All cope, where you’re working 80 hours a week surrounded by incels and tryhards. That’s why being from an old money family is better, you can focus on more altruistic and creative endeavors like design, sustainability, travel and humanitarian projects. Things that are actually interesting and make a difference, rather than doing these monotonous replaceable jobs.
just be born rich bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bluepill, curryboy123 and 11 others
Who the fuck wants to work any of these jobs.

Sounds like 80-100 weeks of incel co-workers, douchey bosses, ass-kissing, begging for promotions

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 19453, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Who the fuck wants to work any of these jobs.

Sounds like 80-100 weeks of incel co-workers, douchey bosses, ass-kissing, begging for promotions
Not everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur all the jobs I listed are low intellectual jobs especially fucking IB

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, omnimaxxer, Sigmapsycho and 1 other person
Or just be superforecaster (correct and not too lazy) and be your own hedge fund manager

Good opportunities are rare though; the steady grind is real. Chance favors the prepared. Also like online poker it is not as easy as it was, and will only get harder as countries get poorer and AI improves

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6128
just be a gigger

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Kill urself

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, patrician, Amexmaxx and 1 other person
You dont need fuck you money to tell people fuck you.

Over for me I can’t afford college

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Tryna make a difference is so stupid. I could care less. I just wanna fuck, nut, and be well, that';s it. This world's mine.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and marauder
bros here is my super detailed guide to getting rich: network and get a high earning job. Thanks for reading

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 19453
Kio0KzgEwRLRRC8G59pDUnGB9FTLd7nSbl7fyDXKyNSTudJvI703bBHuChHd9Txm8OQA0wypPs59lgIzyQh6BDSK5bCKAu

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, berlin.1969 and Deleted member 19453
no such thing as "fuck you money". you can always get sued/arrested and lose everything. only thing there is is "fuck you i have no money".

these salaries are giga cope. "over $100k :soy:". Anything under $500k/yr is just pocket change.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
no such thing as "fuck you money". you can always get sued/arrested and lose everything. only thing there is is "fuck you i have no money".

these salaries are giga cope. "over $100k :soy:". Anything under $500k/yr is just pocket change.
Mirin how long youve kept the forum persona up

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Software Engineering
At a Quant firm, you're going to be making fucking bank possibly over $200k as a grad

Not working insane hours

At quant firms you'll be making 200-400k at the entry level
At MAANG compensation is generally 150-220k entty level
usually compensation increases to like 400k in 5-6 years at the same company, 500k if you are competent and willing enough to be in a manager role

I woukd say that salary is good for later in life, you can attempt to start passive income as well with the spare time you get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
Disclaimer: You need to be attending a well-ranked University in an optimal city.
Well i guess i don't need to read any more since i barely passed a shitty degree in a shit university. It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

Once at University here are the things you need to do, attend networking events ones set by your university and ones set by third parties, and attend these events connecting with employers and students at other universities. Make sure to create a LinkedIn account and connect with your University's past alumni who are working in companies or jobs you want

There should also be other events where employers come to your school make sure to attend these, in your first year of University you want to land an internship/spring week you need I'll make another thread on this. But just make sure the Internship is at least related to the Jobs/Industries listed below.

Investment Banking
At a BB Bank(JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs), you can make over 6 figures as a graduate
The cons are very obvious you are going to be working inhumane 80-hour weeks
But there are a lot of exit opportunities in Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Corporate Banking, Corporate Development, and so on
If you survive the hellish years as an analyst and associate you can make above $500k at VP and MD

Corporate Lawyer
At a Magic Circle firm or a Top US firm, you can make over 6 figs after finishing law school
The cons are there are long hours just like IB
No exit opportunities
In the US you need 4 years of law school in the UK it's 1

You can eventually work for yourself
Can make over £300k yearly ten years after graduating

Software Engineering

Not working insane hours

Management Consulting
At Big 4 $70k - $100k/£40k - £60k UK
Just a shittier version of IB tbh.

Rankings IMO
1. Investment Banking
2. Software Engineering
3. Corporate Law
4. Management Consulting

Realistically you should be studying a quantitative degree unless you want to go into Law in the US then you need to study Law.
Maths and Physics >>>>>>>>
what you forgot is that nepotism is fucking big in these industries and those jobs are highly competitive