How to make high school bearable

paveldurovreal

paveldurovreal

Iron
I hate school I used to be epic my freshman year I had a large friend group and women and easy classes and now I'm a month in my junior year and I unironically want to kill myself. I'm awkward in real life, 5'6, and all my classes are shit and filled with annoying room temp iq people. Sitting in a desk for 90 minutes 4 times a day is making me go insane. I do not care about what is being taught in class, my goal is to just pass and get my diploma. I have no passion and zero idea what I want to do after graduation. I CANNOT DO THIS FOR 10 MORE MONTHS
Phones were banned in class completely this year so no phone theory.
I actually want real suggestions on things to make class less shit pretty please🥺🥺
pls give advice

Get into a hobby nigga. Try gym or something like that. Will get you huge asf and you’ll look forward to it everyday while in class. Gym made this year of school feel like a month. I’m going into my last year of high school rn

It’s over, school is tmrw

I hate school I used to be epic my freshman year I had a large friend group and women and easy classes and now I'm a month in my junior year and I unironically want to kill myself. I'm awkward in real life, 5'6, and all my classes are shit and filled with annoying room temp iq people. Sitting in a desk for 90 minutes 4 times a day is making me go insane. I do not care about what is being taught in class, my goal is to just pass and get my diploma. I have no passion and zero idea what I want to do after graduation. I CANNOT DO THIS FOR 10 MORE MONTHS
I actually want real suggestions on things to make class less shit pretty please🥺🥺
pls give advice
Shits gonna sound crazy but I say testmax by skipping and doing some drugs and then throw in some height lifts and fake to 5’10 while bagging hella girls

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I’ve learnt pen spinning and if I was near a friend I was playing power 4 with him

secretly become a snitch and watch your problematic classmates burn

Get into a hobby nigga. Try gym or something like that. Will get you huge asf and you’ll look forward to it everyday while in class. Gym made this year of school feel like a month. I’m going into my last year of high school rn
im gonna try gym for a while

pls give advice
Chase women at night