How to make lips longer horizontally?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
I have comically small lips, that are also downturned jfl. Is there any surgery to make them long horizontally?

Keep in mind I'm fat, can they become longer horizontally if I lose weight?

Last edited:
Fillers. Wtf kind of question is this

get to 10% bodyfat u fakecel

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and BigBoy
I have comically small lips, that are also downturned jfl. Is there any surgery to make them long horizontally?

Keep in mind I'm fat, can they become longer horizontally if I lose weight?
you can do the lip lengthning surgery or lengthen them with a specific platic tool placed in your mouth

you can do the lip lengthning surgery or lengthen them with a specific platic tool placed in your mouth
hm does it cost? and is it risky?

Here is all the information you need:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466, BigBoy and Lorsss
my lips are full but narrow :feelswhy: can't risk surgery bc of scarring and fillers will make me look like a fag

my lips are full but narrow :feelswhy: can't risk surgery bc of scarring and fillers will make me look like a fag
same bro. this is the only death sentence tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: rtsssy
You can get rhino instead to correct nose width to mouth width ratio, unless your lips are subhuman tier narrow

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Ded srs? Pics? I also need to lift the corner of my lips to not look sad all the time.
Surgery to widen them. Corner lift and mouth widening is the same surgery

• +1
You can get rhino instead to correct nose width to mouse width ratio, unless your lips are subhuman tier narrow
I'm getting both. No ones ever said my lips are narrow, but they're pretty narrow. And I have a bulbous tip, ultimate death sentence. Might as well get it.

Surgery to widen them. Corner lift and mouth widening is the same surgery
Interesting, that's even better for me! Hm does this procedure cost on average? I'm gonna get this 100%.

I'm getting both. No ones ever said my lips are narrow, but they're pretty narrow. And I have a bulbous tip, ultimate death sentence. Might as well get it.

Interesting, that's even better for me! Hm does this procedure cost on average? I'm gonna get this 100%.
About 2000$ i think

• +1
Oh shit cheap af. I'm already gonna have 2k saved up by the end of the summer. This is major lifefuel
Subnasal Lip Lift and Mouth Widening Procedure immediate result front view Dr Barry Eppley Ind
tbh.
Eppley is the only who does it as far as i know

• So Sad
Wtf that looks atrocious. I dont want there to be scars on my face.
This is a second after the procedure is done. I cant believe you didnt understand this

This is a second after the procedure is done. I cant believe you didnt understand this
Lowiqcel tbh. I don't know how stitching works, I assumed it would be permanent.