How to make money as a 16 year old making around 600 a month from work.

belisa14

belisa14

Bronze
How can I make money online specifically too?

Dropshipping & Crypto easiest ways.

Pretend to be a woman online and sell your farts in a jar to simps

• +1
Reactions: dalepilled, Sondern and poopoohead
don't listen to anyone, making money online with little to zero skills is just gonna waste more of your time than anything.
just work a job and sell drugs

don't listen to anyone, making money online with little to zero skills is just gonna waste more of your time than anything.
yeah, no skills=no income

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
There's no easy way to make money for people with no skills. You either need to spend money/time on acquiring skills(sales, marketing, product development, etc.) that allow you to make money relatively easy or work a really difficult job that no one wants to do and get paid for how difficult it is.

• +1
Reactions: belisa14
How to start selling drugs

There's no easy way to make money for people with no skills. You either need to spend money/time on acquiring skills(sales, marketing, product development, etc.) that allow you to make money relatively easy or work a really difficult job that no one wants to do and get paid for how difficult it is.
I’m still in school so I’m not expecting to make a huge amount of income that’s sustainable long term. Was mainly interested to see where I could put my money or just make a little on the side with school

I’m still in school so I’m not expecting to make a huge amount of income that’s sustainable long term. Was mainly interested to see where I could put my money or just make a little on the side with school
If you want places to put your money GICs and ETFs are the safe plays for modest returns, crypto and individual stocks have higher returns but you'll probably lose it all since your 16 and your competing against people with fully developed brains who've been in the space longer.

For a little extra money just get a job, preferably retail sales since you gain sales and general people skills which are both useful in business and look good on resumes.

If you want places to put your money GICs and ETFs are the safe plays for modest returns, crypto and individual stocks have higher returns but you'll probably lose it all since your 16 and your competing against people with fully developed brains who've been in the space longer.

For a little extra money just get a job, preferably retail sales since you gain sales and general people skills which are both useful in business and look good on resumes.
I work two jobs, part time at fast food and Saturday job, but I’m at school 5x a week.

I will look into GICs and ETFs, thanks

How can I make money online specifically too?
Don't try to find some secret online "moneymaking method" but instead use online to learn a skill that can pay you or leverage a skill you already got. If you know a lot about a certain topic you can share your knowledge via social media, or perhaps sell your services to people. You can also learn stuff like coding and other things online for free to then make money from it later. But don't try and make quick money as thats not a great idea

• +1

i wouldn't even touch etfs tbh, just save if you have no knowledge on the market, everything is priced in atp

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back