How to make money for BSSO?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
it is impossible

• So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
it is impossible
it's not and the sad thing is op has to go get a fucking job and wageslave to get a jaw, where as chad just wakes up and gets it for free. FUCK THIS WORLD

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro, MM299579, Deleted member and 3 others
it's not and the sad thing is op has to go get a fucking job and wageslave to get a jaw, where as chad just wakes up and gets it for free. FUCK THIS WORLD
Im too much of a brainlet to even wagecuck. i got fired from my call center job a few weeks ago

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: MM299579, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member and 2 others
Im too much of a brainlet to even wagecuck. i got fired from my call center job a few weeks ago
Niggaz on here can't even hold a job and blame the world for being a loser. Muh "blackpill" now it's too late for u because of cost sink fallacy you will never leave out of this mindset until you are 35 and an adult baby

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and sergeant blackpill
Niggaz on here can't even hold a job and blame the world for being a loser. Muh "blackpill" now it's too late for u because of cost sink fallacy you will never leave out of this mindset until you are 35 and an adult baby
you been overdosing on them bluepills my nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: MM299579
Finnish nigger exclusively fucks dogs

• JFL
Have you put your dick inside a pussy in your life you faggot?
obviously not because i am a believer in genetic determinism. There was a 6ft4 20 yr old chadlite at my office who dropped out of highschool but still managed to get more and better jobs than me. he would never get fired even if he fucked up

• +1
Finnish nigger exclusively fucks dogs
your zoomerbrain just can't handle reality yet. i bet youre some teen who's never spent a day in the adult world

• +1
obviously not because i am a believer in genetic determinism. There was a 6ft4 20 yr old chadlite at my office who dropped out of highschool but still managed to get more and better jobs than me
Okay now everything is clear. You are clearly very aspie. You don't view this world we live in the same as most people.

That makes things different but you can still improve on whatever you have.
You were born and have an eligiblity for death. This is your only life. Hopefully you're not spending these days on your computer or couch with your feet up
Break out of your fixation with whatever you have right now and improve. Autists can have endless talent and ability through their focus on things

Let's say you can have whatever you want, so to speak you can have your cake and eat it..but you need to really think about exactly what it is you want. You can have it but you need to know EXACTLY what it is

Okay now everything is clear. You are clearly very aspie. You don't view this world we live in the same as most people.

That makes things different but you can still improve on whatever you have.
You were born and have an eligiblity for death. This is your only life. Hopefully you're not spending these days on your computer or couch with your feet up
Break out of your fixation with whatever you have right now and improve. Autists can have endless talent and ability through their focus on things

Let's say you can have whatever you want, so to speak you can have your cake and eat it..but you need to really think about exactly what it is you want. You can have it but you need to know EXACTLY what it is
I'm not autistic i swear. i am just a bit weird and awkward from years of isolation & no pussy.

I just wanna slay like most other looksmaxxers, that's why i have to fix my subhuman jaw.

• +1
How do you expect to ever get partner when you're like this.
You know absolutely nothing
NT literally doesn't matter. Personality=looks. besides if you give me some alcohol and other GABA drugs i can be highly NT and low inhib and not weird at all.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133 and MM299579
NT literally doesn't matter. Personality=looks. besides if you give me some alcohol and other GABA drugs i can be highly NT and low inhib and not weird at all.
You are coping. Good luck drinking alcohol and doing drugs whenever you're interacting with somebody you want to tangle your life with

You are coping. Good luck drinking alcohol and doing drugs whenever you're interacting with somebody you want to tangle your life with
you are beyond bluepilled. i suggest you subscribe to ITV

• JFL
Steal an atm from your local bodega

• +1
bsso is like 10k or something right?
literally just work any 9-5 bro

• +1
Reactions: MM299579 and Oberyn
work part time and put your money into crypto, 50% bitcoin 25% eth other 25% into random shitcoins

• +1
work part time and put your money into crypto, 50% bitcoin 25% eth other 25% into random shitcoins
i can't even get a job anywhere

how much it cost
idk you tell me, i managed to save up 4k from my last job but i guess that's probably not even enough to schedule a revision with dr ramieri

• +1
idk you tell me, i managed to save up 4k from my last job but i guess that's probably not even enough to schedule a revision with dr ramieri
idk bruv i try to find it but didn't got anything, try to get a consultation, it's like 200usd

• +1
Idk man, i feel like one day if i don't get jaw surgery imma go ER in minecraft, my pain increase day by day, month per month, year by year.

• +1
i'm literally going to work 2 jobs so i can afford it within a year. i'll be working 24/7 basically. i figure working towards my goal of bimax is better than rotting watching netflix

• +1
Niggas like you are so annoying

“Bro you are an autist! Looks totally don’t matter bro you don’t know about the real world bro! Blackpill totally debunked”

Meanwhile height in men is correlated with income, reproductive success, suicide rate, etc etc

Meanwhile the halo effect is 100% real documented phenomenon. How you look is how you’re perceived, and perception is reality.

Even behavioral tendencies have been found to be mostly genetic. There Nature Vs Nurture argument has already been won in favor of nature.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133, MM299579 and sergeant blackpill
Niggas like you are so annoying

“Bro you are an autist! Looks totally don’t matter bro you don’t know about the real world bro! Blackpill totally debunked”

Meanwhile height in men is correlated with income, reproductive success, suicide rate, etc etc

Meanwhile the halo effect is 100% real documented phenomenon. How you look is how you’re perceived, and perception is reality.

Even behavioral tendencies have been found to be mostly genetic. There Nature Vs Nurture argument has already been won in favor of nature.
More autistic rumblings. it's very easy to spot aspies online

More autistic rumblings. it's very easy to spot aspies online
Nigga you have 10k posts on an incel forum. Single celled organism self awareness jfl:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
BSSO is mostly a meme unless you have a huge overbite. You're going to need more surgery than just that. You need a bimax with a rotation if you have a normal occlusion and want to gain mandible length.

BSSO is mostly a meme unless you have a huge overbite. You're going to need more surgery than just that. You need a bimax with a rotation if you have a normal occlusion and want to gain mandible length.
I have a brootal overbite so BSSO is all i need, my maxilla is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I have a brootal overbite so BSSO is all i need, my maxilla is good.
You may want a genio as well I could tell you if you send me pictures. Maybe not. But you'll save money doing it all at once because of hospital etc. Also don't go to rameiri he's a fucking IDIOT. Only reason he's popular is retards like Gaia just published him but you have to understand Gaia is incredibly low IQ and I've told this to him directly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
You may want a genio as well I could tell you if you send me pictures. Maybe not. But you'll save money doing it all at once because of hospital etc. Also don't go to rameiri he's a fucking IDIOT. Only reason he's popular is retards like Gaia just published him but you have to understand Gaia is incredibly low IQ and I've told this to him directly.
why ramieri is getting so popular on this site? it is bc of gaia's tranformation? his bimax results is literally 0 difference before and after. Maybe small improvement taking into account the fact that he was 1.5-2PSL before that so even fringe and teeth bleaching could ascend him so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23748