How to make money from scamming pedos

jacky hanma

jacky hanma

Cockmogger
I’ve got a female snap account w a few thousand snapscore from catfishing ppl but I need ways that I can get money by scamming pedos. By quick I mean I need to find pedos easily and get them in mass. I tried searching for threads but they didn’t have much info in them. I was thinking quora and joining teen areas and posting a pic of myself then mssg the pedo fucks in the comments that I’m struggling financially and would be ok w sending nudes for pay. Good idea bhais?

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
thats gonna give you chump change
get them to give you their number then find their personal information through a phone number lookup service online
then blackmail them for a large amount

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer, breadyl and jacky hanma
thats gonna give you chump change
get them to give you their number then find their personal information through a phone number lookup service online
then blackmail them for a large amount
IMG 1914

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo, breadyl and Copeful
leave the pedos alone. they havent done anything to you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, breadyl, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
@Aladin
@Xtra

anti pedos are the biggest moralfags. i dont like children at all but i dont care if anyone fucks them hard

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, IAMNOTANINCEL and _MVP_
I don’t hate them I just want money bhai cuz I’m 17 don’t wanna work

I dont wanna scam old women either cuz that’s sad bro.

I made $100 when I tried it once in 2020 but I stopped because it's degrading larping as a bitch

anti pedos are the biggest moralfags. i dont like children at all but i dont care if anyone fucks them hard
IMG 2136

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, futuregigamogger and breadyl
I made $100 usd when I tried it once in 2020 but I stopped because it's degrading larping as a bitch
Idc nigga £100 is £100 I’d rape an old man in the ass for £100

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68 and breadyl
DONT CALL JB LOVERS PEDOS YOU FUCKING CUCK

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
as much as i stand for that cause, its every man for himself, you always gotta take advatange when you can and focus on yourself winning
i just see them as normal people, their attraction is absolutely irrelevant, and its no different that scamming anyone else

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Idc nigga £100 is £100 I’d rape an old man in the ass for £100
It was on done on a modded kik which I don't even think exists anymore and you need a pack and some advertising sites to lure victims from

I used to make money from them but its not sustainable, youre better off freelancing smth else

I’ve got a female snap account w a few thousand snapscore from catfishing ppl but I need ways that I can get money by scamming pedos. By quick I mean I need to find pedos easily and get them in mass. I tried searching for threads but they didn’t have much info in them. I was thinking quora and joining teen areas and posting a pic of myself then mssg the pedo fucks in the comments that I’m struggling financially and would be ok w sending nudes for pay. Good idea bhais?
go to instagram and nfl or maybe donald Trump acc followers for example, mostly of them are 40-50 years old single parents that are looking for teens because of their libido and so easy to scam

I used to make money from them but its not sustainable, youre better off freelancing smth else
Like what bro I’m not gonna work hard on shit. I don’t need sustainable income just pocket money.

youre low ig not my problem
No nigga I’m fucking 17 and lazy I’m not drawing nsfw hentai art for freelance like u nigga

Im a strategic business advertiser, affiliate marketer, and web & AI developer.
U ain’t none that ain’t no mf gonna ask an 18 yr old polish nigga for advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back