How to make money on eBay with $0 of inventory (LEGIT):

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
Find items on walmart that boomers have trouble making appear in the search results, then sell them for a higher price on Ebay, and then when they buy from your ebay shop, you simply order the item from walmart and have it delivered to the buyers address.

I "know" this works because my mom ordered something from ebay and it arrived from walmart jfl.

Find items on walmart that boomers have trouble making appear in the search results, then sell them for a higher price on Ebay, and then when they buy from your ebay shop, you simply order the item from walmart and have it delivered to the buyers address.

I "know" this works because my mom ordered something from ebay and it arrived from walmart jfl.
wdym search results? what was the product?

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
wdym search results? what was the product?
Ngl I just made up the search results part on the spot cuz im not sure how my mother even managed to fall for it. But what I meant is, say like you want to buy a Chess Board... idk.. but when you go to walmart and type "chess board" nothing shows up cuz it really wants you to type like "checkered board" and so the boomers then go to ebay to look for chess boards and thats where u sell the walmart chess board (checkered board) for a higher price.

Idk what the product was.

And yeah tbh idek for sure if this is what happened, but anyone reading can do their own research to see if it will work lol.

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
Ngl I just made up the search results part on the spot cuz im not sure how my mother even managed to fall for it. But what I meant is, say like you want to buy a Chess Board... idk.. but when you go to walmart and type "chess board" nothing shows up cuz it really wants you to type like "checkered board" and so the boomers then go to ebay to look for chess boards and thats where u sell the walmart chess board (checkered board) for a higher price.

Idk what the product was.

And yeah tbh idek for sure if this is what happened, but anyone reading can do their own research to see if it will work lol.
yeah i get what ur saying, ill look into it

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
yeah i get what ur saying, ill look into it
I just had an epiphany that this is basically dropshipping. I think...

But a more optimal version...?

Last edited:
I just had an epiphany that this is basically dropshipping. I think...

But a more optimal version I think.
yeah it pretty much is, ik there are already alot of ebay dropshippers but walmart is probably easier to work with and has faster shipping times that shit sites like aliexpress if you can find something cheap enough