how to make money online please actually someone

jboard

jboard

Iron
I have a job and I’m able to spend a lot of my time on the computer. I am interested in learning any kind of skill that can make me money from the computer consistently. I am ambitious. Gambling is a no. Daytrading seems interesting but difficult.

What can I do

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
you joined on my birthday bhai, here's a rep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and truthhurts
I have a job and I’m able to spend a lot of my time on the computer. I am interested in learning any kind of skill that can make me money from the computer consistently. I am ambitious. Gambling is a no. Daytrading seems interesting but difficult.

What can I do
double your salary on stake.com

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babineux, retardedcel and genex
Happy birthday 🆒(y)❤️

What can I do

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240709_180212_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240709_180212_Chrome.jpg
    709.6 KB · Views: 0

What can i do
sell drugs to kids

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and 6PSLcel

What can I do
carding bhai:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What can I do
Give it all to me and I will double it trust

But being fr, just do some freelance work in something like graphic design or coding for example

• +1
Reactions: aids
Learn something that would be applicable to the type of career you'll have in the future.

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and jboard
become a prostitute

• JFL
Reactions: Snoofy
open a service based business or do fraud is the only 2 correct answer, if u wanna become rich being a 'reseller' 'freelancer' or a 'copywriter' enjoy being poor for the of your coming 10 years that u wasted working online and not having a sufficient income to help your wife bro.

do fraud if you live in us.