How to make money under 18

S

sb23

Bronze
I was about to post a thread larping about how hard it is to get a job in the uk but instead I will attempt to do Indian tier wage cucking for 24 hours. I will be doing online surveys. This wouldn’t be possible without the use of modafinil which is what I will use to keep my self awake. I desperately need this money for a cope cycle. Wish me luck, I will keep updated. Current time 9pm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and bigchunguslover
Screenshot 2024 07 21 150414

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ambi, Rimaxtis, billymidnight and 1 other person
Get drivers license.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, bigchunguslover and nathan
wish u luck i hate those i used to do em in 5th grade for robux\

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dalepilled and sb23
if I say it here I'll get the SWAT at my door tomorrow, just wait 18

Update: 1 hour in and I’ve made
IMG 7165

So over :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, FutureChadronelite and User28823
3 hours of non stop surveys, and tasks. I got sign up bonus of £5. Current balance :feelswah:
IMG 7167

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight and FutureChadronelite
I was about to post a thread larping about how hard it is to get a job in the uk but instead I will attempt to do Indian tier wage cucking for 24 hours. I will be doing online surveys. This wouldn’t be possible without the use of modafinil which is what I will use to keep my self awake. I desperately need this money for a cope cycle. Wish me luck, I will keep updated. Current time 9pm.
I will be making a thread on how to mm scam. OK pay and no "danger"

• +1
Reactions: sb23
get a job retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and Rimaxtis
get a job retard
Hey bud, maybe if you read, you would see i’m discontent with the job market in the uk. I’ve been applying for jobs for about 2 years with good grades. I have amassed 2 interviews total in that time in which I wasn’t even considered.

nigga doing surveys LOOL

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Then you will need to find job.
Both me and my sister applied for jobs under my name for about 2 years. No one will take me. I secured 2 interviews and instantly got rejected. The only way I can get a job is once I turn 18. Companies don’t want under 18’s due to liabilities 😢

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Hey bud, maybe if you read, you would see i’m discontent with the job market in the uk. I’ve been applying for jobs for about 2 years with good grades. I have amassed 2 interviews total in that time in which I wasn’t even considered.
literally a skill issue i had 2 jobs at the same time at 16

i applied for one in a shop and one in a restaurant and got both of them
Did you apply in person, or online, were these smaller businesses (family owned for example) or larger businesses?

Just got auto rejected again 👍.

“Thank you for your application.​

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online application…

We are sorry to tell you that you have not achieved the minimum criteria required in our automatic screening.
The online application is an important part of our selection process, therefore we are unable to progress your application any further at this stage.

However, we encourage you to review your answers before you consider applying for another role that may be of interest to you.

We would recommend you still complete your profile so our recruiters know as much as possible about you and are able to advise you correctly in the future.

We appreciate that you may be disappointed, but we would like to wish you every success with your current job search and thank you again for your time in completing the application.

Many thanks for your interest in joining Tesco.“

Just tell me where and I’ll apply and we will see the outcome. All companies have criteria (age and experience), if you don’t meet them you are auto rejected.

Did you apply in person, or online, were these smaller businesses (family owned for example) or larger businesses?
they were both independent small businesses, applied in person for both.

• +1
Update saar, also apply in person in restaurants and stores. Literally be confident and you will find something out InshaAllah.

• +1
Just lie on your CV, everyone does that. Apply for everything, especially those security jobs.

• +1
go deliver food or uber eats instead of this bhai
I’m gonna steal my mums id and setup an account. I just need to figure out how to bypass kyc. I have the deepfakes, and I know how to replace my device cam, but Uber has software which detects I’m using a virtual cam 😢

literally a skill issue i had 2 jobs at the same time at 16
Tbh not really. My dad didnt want me to work for his company bc he thought he would be to easy on me and therefor made me look for a job somwhere else. So I tried looking for jobs myself. Took 7 months of applying again and again and again untill somone finally accepted me for minimum wage.

(I was 15 at the time)

they were both independent small businesses, applied in person for both.
When u apply in person, do you take ur resume with you, or just ask?

Also When is the best time to visit in person?

• +1
When u apply in person, do you take ur resume with you, or just ask?

Also When is the best time to visit in person?
just go in and ask if they have any availability, if they really want your cv you can get their number/email and send it to them there and then

• +1