How to make my parents pay for my rhino ?

D

Deleted member 2769

Truecel
I am 13 years old and my parents wont allow me get a rhino. I have a bulbous nose and it’s hard to breath with + it’s very ugly. How do I make them accept this. I have thought of breaking my nose to force them to give me rhino, it’s also blocking Some of my vision.

You might have deviated septum so insurance will pay but apart from that just tell your parents that you want to suicide because of your nose.

It would probably be better to wait untill you're fully developed to get a surgery like rhino lol

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Kingkellz, Almu and 2 others
Get a job once you're old enough, save up and wait until you're 18.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, chadpreetinthemaking and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Ethnicsmatter, subhuman incel and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Kingkellz, Shodredux and 1 other person
I am 13 years old and my parents wont allow me get a rhino. I have a bulbous nose and it’s hard to breath with + it’s very ugly. How do I make them accept this. I have thought of breaking my nose to force them to give me rhino, it’s also blocking Some of my vision.
On a scale of 1 to 10 , how big is your nose?

On a scale of 1 to 10 , how big is your nose?
6, but it’s the form of the nose thats ugly
E9E4AA86 9D4B 4D55 A11C 06D8F8D08668

my nose

You got weird medial canthus jk
I am very ugly and Hopefully this rhino will give make me go from truecel to low tier normie,

I am very ugly and Hopefully this rhino will give make me go from truecel to low tier normie,
Your nose looks fine to me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
u do realize that ur nose grows a lot until u are 18 right? no sane doctor would perform a rhino on a 13 year old because it can get deformed as fuck if it grows

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
u do realize that ur nose grows a lot until u are 18 right? no sane doctor would perform a rhino on a 13 year old because it can get deformed as fuck if it grows
Ur nose stops growing if you have a rhino. Worst case scenario i can do it one more time

Ur nose stops growing if you have a rhino. Worst case scenario i can do it one more time
wat? why would it stop growing? a nose grows even if you are 100 years old, ears and nose never stop

wat? why would it stop growing? a nose grows even if you are 100 years old, ears and nose never stop
The results of bone and symmetry configurations in the nose are permanent for life.

Get a job once you're old enough, save up and wait until you're 18.
Then his youth will already be over

Swallow the youthpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
@Sergio-OMS