how to make my right and left side the same looking

yukon-cel

yukon-cel

Never had no one ever
I feel one side just kills my face even tho the other is decent

even with all my psl knowledge I cant figure out why one is so different than the other its always fucking with me

what surgeries and how much could they cost to make the right look like the left pic

no fillers I dont want to maintain them

and Im working on darkening my eyebrows faceapp definitely blackpilled me on that

Attachments

• CE81A702-DAE7-4719-A3B6-FC22F5741E86.png
    CE81A702-DAE7-4719-A3B6-FC22F5741E86.png
    602.7 KB · Views: 87
  • BDA892F1-B9F0-4EA7-AB6B-3D2E9FEA9622.png
    BDA892F1-B9F0-4EA7-AB6B-3D2E9FEA9622.png
    595.3 KB · Views: 89
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Nothing jumps off the screen in terms of asymmetry failo. It's hard to tell from these pics but is your hairline asymmetrical? (Is higher up on the right side?)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Nothing jumps off the screen in terms of asymmetry failo. It's hard to tell from these pics but is your hairline asymmetrical? (Is higher up on the right side?)
could just be some body dismorphia though I definietly have jaw asymetrry and higher hairline on one side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Yeah the hairline asymmetry with one corner being further back was the only thing I really noticed that gives a good side vs bad side impression between the two photos imo, and I have a good eye for this stuff.

Yeah the hairline asymmetry with one corner being further back was the only thing I really noticed that gives a good side vs bad side impression between the two photos imo, and I have a good eye for this stuff.
thanks dude

not bad, I freaked myself out about facial asymmetry when I first discovered it, but its not a huge deal unless your girl has a keen eye. and is most likely a muscular asymmetry rather than skeletal

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel
might be a combination of things but what stands out the most is shittier ogee curve on the right

it's not the exact same angle in both pics though so hard to tell, but probably hairline asymmetry + ogee curve/zygo projection

Last edited:
not bad, I freaked myself out about facial asymmetry when I first discovered it, but its not a huge deal unless your girl has a keen eye. and is most likely a muscular asymmetry rather than skeletal
all girls have a keen eye

hairloss treatment or ldar

Chew more on your weaker side to reposition your maxilla, sleep on your back with a straight spine to get mew gains

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel
I would fix the hairline and the bloating more than anything