How to make myself uglier?

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Platinum
I know this might come across as arrogant and delusional but hear me out.

I want to make myself uglier to humble myself, I noticed my ego is through the roof due to people always telling me I’m good looking/getting IOI from girls. I want to humble myself, what can I do to make myself uglier that won’t cause me permanent damage?

I was thinking of shaving my hair and eye brows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, forevermirin and cyprian_tomaszewski
how can it get worse?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20.jpg
    Screenshot_20.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad, BlondeB1tch, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
C

I want to make myself uglier to humble myself, I noticed my ego is through the roof due to people always telling me I’m good looking/getting IOI from girls. I want to humble myself, what can I do to make myself uglier that won’t cause me permanent damage?

Cut your lashes, eyebrows and hair completely and mouthbreathe for 6 months with bad nefk posture and eat whatever uou want and cut exercising

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
If you want temporary results, don't shave your hair, it just makes a positive to zero
Get a butchered haircut, that makes it a negative
Shave your eyebrows and mess up your facial hair

Basically, just botch up things you can

• +1
Post a pic of yourself on .org, I guarantee you will get humbled

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, future slavic chad and Deleted member 52566
Fap every day, smoke siggaretes, gain weight (namely fat, not muscle mass)

• +1

Find an orthodontist and start some sort of orthodontic treatment with braces and extractions
Mouthbreath/ have low tongue posture, bad body posture
Shave your eyebrows and head (go bald)
get little to no sleep by ruining your sleep hygene (go to bed at different times of day, stay up on your phone etc)
Use drugs
Use steroids but dont go to the gym

1. Flirt with some inkie-looking guy's girlfriend
2. Ask him if he browses org
3. If the answer is yes, just wait for the acid attack
4. You're done!

Find an orthodontist and start some sort of orthodontic treatment with braces and extractions
Mouthbreath/ have low tongue posture, bad body posture
Shave your eyebrows and head (go bald)
get little to no sleep by ruining your sleep hygene (go to bed at different times of day, stay up on your phone etc)
Use drugs
Use steroids but dont go to the gym
I’m looking for temporary ugliness, I need to humble myself, my ego is getting out of control and it’s not good for my soul

C

Cut your lashes, eyebrows and hair completely and mouthbreathe for 6 months with bad nefk posture and eat whatever uou want and cut exercising
Agreee with everything but mouth breathing, I don’t want to permanently alter my bone structure I just want to appear uglier

Agreee with everything but mouth breathing, I don’t want to permanently alter my bone structure I just want to appear uglier
Okay, then just get fat and look as a lukemia patient no facial hair, no hair, no eyebrows, eyelashes

• +1