Reichsleiter of the grey reich under @ChadL1te
Title, apart from caffeine, nicotine n shit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger, Zeta, fuse and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Title, apart from caffeine, nicotine n shit
Just order a few 10x8" Buttplugs, leave one in every single room then have fun with them when you're left alone: that's what I did and it worked, it's a 100% legit.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
How am I supposed to do that when I’m standing in front of a bunch of people
What exactly is your job, if you're a night guard then you can just chill, smoke weed, play video games, take a nap, etc.

• +1
What exactly is your job, if you're a night guard then you can just chill, smoke weed, play video games, take a nap, etc.
Bouncer at a night club

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Bouncer at a night club
You can pickpocket phones and lift wallets too, but only if you are an intimidating Big Black Nigger... 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Working night shift will destroy your health.

You can pickpocket phones and lift wallets too, but only if you are an intimidating Big Black Nigger... 🥰
I’m a 6’5, with lifts 6’6, not including shoes, white high ltn/low mtn with a 22.5 inch bidelt, does that qualify lmfao ?

• Woah
Reactions: bigblacknigger
I’m a 6’5, with lifts 6’6, not including shoes, white high ltn/low mtn with a 22.5 inch bidelt, does that qualify lmfao ?
Are you a chocolate-colired Nigger™ such as myself?

You have to be Nigger so you can claim DAS RAYCIS and MUH DICK Cards if you get caught 😻

• +1
Not enough for foids, need to find a good PE routine and try get up to 7.5 x 5.5
I promised 2 users I was going to write them a detailed PE guide, but I'm feeling so fatigued lately... But an oath is an oath and I'll still do it, so PM me if you want me to also send it to you: would be easier and quicker to type on a PC , I'm looking into that for August

• Love it
I promised 2 users I was going to write them a detailed PE guide, but I'm feeling so fatigued lately... But an oath is an oath and I'll still do it, so PM me if you want me to also send it to you: would be easier and quicker to type on a PC , I'm looking into that for August
Would rlly rlly appreciate that dude, might even throw some shekels ur way if it’s succinct and in depth enough

Very shitty if ur ltn like yours truly, women aren’t afraid of letting incels know they are ugly, even worse when they are drunk and or high

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
Very shitty if ur ltn like yours truly, women aren’t afraid of letting incels know they are ugly, even worse when they are drunk and or high
when i hear bouncer i imagine some 6'4 24 inch bidelt ripped dude with tattoos and shit. did you post face bhai?

• +1
when i hear bouncer i imagine some 6'4 24 inch bidelt ripped dude with tattoos and shit. did you post face bhai?
No, but I talked with a very high iq guy on this forum who genuinely knows his shit and yeah…

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
Rip. Try to be social with other bouncers I guess. Shit job unless ur NT.

Try to become a hotel night receptionist or security guard. Then you can fuck around most of the night.

Rip. Try to be social with other bouncers I guess. Shit job unless ur NT.

Try to become a hotel night receptionist or security guard. Then you can fuck around most of the night.
What about retail security guard ?

If it's night shift and the place is closed. Yeah you can fuck around. If the place is open you can't.
Yeah for the time being I’m gonna have to work the “lower end” security jobs iykwim but yeah the goal is to get night security, that would mog

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired