How to make someone pay

castizo

castizo

Kraken
How to make someone that owes you money pay when theyre avoiding, its about 1k euros

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, PRIEST Sv3rige, wsada and 1 other person
pay thugs to beat the shit out of them

• +1
Reactions: Konstantin, BeneluxYemeni, Clqs and 2 others
pay thugs to beat the shit out of them
I don't have to pay, the guy i pickup from handles people that dont pay but this guy is avoiding me

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Never lend anyone money I learned the hard way**sigma music**

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Acion, BoredPrince and 4 others
Never lend anyone money I learned the hard way**sigma music**

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, starvecell, wsada and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
how does one get into dealing?

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Just forget it, ofcourse cut him out of your life. Take it as a cheap lesson. In the future people will scam you regularily in more malicious ways for larger sums if you ever become successful.

• Hmm...
Just forget it, ofcourse cut him out of your life. Take it as a cheap lesson. In the future people will scam you regularily in more malicious ways for larger sums if you ever become successful.
No i can't let it go because then it will spread that i let stuff like this go and dont make people pay

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
If you don't have enough aura to make people pay you back, it's over.

• +1
If you don't have enough aura to make people pay you back, it's over.
Usually not a problem they always pay back, and i threathened them and they instantly switched to "i will pay you back" but now ignoring

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
No i can't let it go because then it will spread that i let stuff like this go and dont make people pay
It seems like you have the answer. You know how it's done in your industry.

• +1
Usually not a problem they always pay back, and i threathened them and they instantly switched to "i will pay you back" but now ignoring
Then you need to resort to violence. Show them who's the boss.

• +1
Then you need to resort to violence. Show them who's the boss.
Yeah if they don't take this threat serious and pay im going to go to their house i know where they live

• +1
Who cares? You don't need people anymore anyways. Everything can be bought online. Don't do business irl until you move then and just buy online.

• +1
get their naked images and blackmail him so if he doesn't pay u send it to all his facebook friends.

• +1
Who cares? You don't need people anymore anyways. Everything can be bought online. Don't do business irl until you move then and just buy online.
why the fuck would i buy online only for it to get seized when i can buy it irl and get it right there and then and not wait 1 week for the shipping

why the fuck would i buy online only for it to get seized when i can buy it irl and get it right there and then and not wait 1 week for the shipping
So that they don't ignore you. Reputable sites only mean business. Seizing is rare.

• JFL
Yeah if they don't take this threat serious and pay im going to go to their house i know where they live
Good. You should probably just kill him tbh, or he might be the type to get sassy thinking he can get revenge. :forcedsmile:

• Woah
So that they don't ignore you. Reputable sites only mean business. Seizing is rare.
Not even going to entertain this youre kinda silly if you don't understand how dumb this sounds

Good. You should probably just kill him tbh, or he might be the type to get sassy thinking he can get revenge. :forcedsmile:
not killing someone over 1000€ lmao but yeah ur probably right, he cant do shit tho i have zastava

• +1
Not even going to entertain this youre kinda silly if you don't understand how dumb this sounds
Okay go kick his ass. Show everyone what a boss u r

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and castizo
not killing someone over 1000€ lmao but yeah ur probably right, he cant do shit tho i have zastava
It's about the principle. He's showing you -1000 respect, you can't tolerate that.

If someone showed me that much disrespect even if there was 0 money involved, I'd put them 6 feet under, no hesitation.

• +1
It's about the principle. He's showing you -1000 respect, you can't tolerate that.

If someone showed me that much disrespect even if there was 0 money involved, I'd put them 6 feet under, no hesitation.
you wouldn't kill him, beat him up

• +1
you wouldn't kill him, beat him up
If I beat him up I'll have to worry about him coming to me for revenge, if I end him I can live with no worries.

I'd choose the latter.

• +1
If I beat him up I'll have to worry about him coming to me for revenge, if I end him I can live with no worries.

I'd choose the latter.
the no worries in question

• JFL
How to make someone that owes you money pay when theyre avoiding, its about 1k euros
I've got a few sources of cheap weed (got 4grams for 25 euros) not bad quality as they are friends of friends. Do you think doing this long term would be good to finance my hardmaxxing surgeries etc.?

Could get it even cheaper if I buy in bulk

• +1
I've got a few sources of cheap weed (got 4grams for 25 euros) not bad quality as they are friends of friends. Do you think doing this long term would be good to finance my hardmaxxing surgeries etc.?

in gta 5 ofc

• +1

shitty prices tbh i could give u better, also yeah its a good option if youre not stupid and get caught when trying to spend it

• +1
shitty prices tbh i could give u better, also yeah its a good option if youre not stupid and get caught when trying to spend it
Hash tho

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander, FUE Mogger, Mandibular and 1 other person
even worse then lmao
You think robbing drug dealers (without them knowing my identity) would be a good idea as a beginning?

What do you think about carding now (bought a few CC's in '22)

I'm shoplifting too sometimes, stole stronger with you intensely :lul:

But only in gta5

You think robbing drug dealers (without them knowing my identity) would be a good idea as a beginning?

What do you think about carding now (bought a few CC's in '22)

I'm shoplifting too sometimes, stole stronger with you intensely :lul:

But only in gta5
Robbing drug dealers is retarded you make alot more money doing deals with them and not scamming your customers, go on dread subdread d/carding for carding

• Hmm...
Robbing drug dealers is retarded you make alot more money doing deals with them and not scamming your customers, go on dread subdread d/carding for carding
Nigga I was on dread during this time too, it just didn't help me after a time

They are always discussing the same things and after some time I realised carding only works if you have the right BIN's

I'm hardstuck at this point right now

• +1
Nigga I was on dread during this time too, it just didn't help me after a time

They are always discussing the same things and after some time I realised carding only works if you have the right BIN's

I'm hardstuck at this point right now
what are you talking about retard just follow their instructions

• +1
what are you talking about retard just follow their instructions
Nigga which instructions are you talking about

I know how to card but it just won't work

You'd have to social engineer to get the OTP and non vbv's don't really exist anymore 99% are scam

Nigga which instructions are you talking about

I know how to card but it just won't work

You'd have to social engineer to get the OTP and non vbv's don't really exist anymore 99% are scam
Just to virtual cc's or logs if you "know how to card" it shouldnt be hard at all

• So Sad
Just to virtual cc's or logs if you "know how to card" it shouldnt be hard at all
It doesn't work like this bro :feelswah:

Why isn't it working for me then, I explained my point

Did you card before your coke business?

It doesn't work like this bro :feelswah:

Why isn't it working for me then, I explained my point

Did you card before your coke business?
Why the fuck would i do traceable fraud

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and aids
Start with a bit of mind games. Go to their house when you know they aren't home but family are, tell them that you needed to talk to them otherwise bad shit would happen, etc. Just be ominous and if they continue fucking around then ramp up your retaliation.

• +1
Start with a bit of mind games. Go to their house when you know they aren't home but family are, tell them that you needed to talk to them otherwise bad shit would happen, etc. Just be ominous and if they continue fucking around then ramp up your retaliation.
should i teach these niggers how to do fraud 😂

• +1
Reactions: castizo and Jonas2k7
Why the fuck would i do traceable fraud
why traceable nigga

you don't know anything about carding it seems no front tho

• +1
Can't be bothered to do all that, im just going to see if they are going to pay after this threat and if not im taking some guys with me to his house

• Love it
Reactions: aids