How to make sure rhinoplasty doesnt get botched

R

Roamer

professional softmaxxer
My nose is my greatest falio and I will truly ascend with a good nose job. So is there any way to see or know what kind of rhino will suit your face eg will they photoshop your nose is that is even a thing so I don't get a fucking button nose that makes me look gay.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, angelo and 5.5psl
Show them a reference pic and ask if that is obtainable.
Rhino in almost all instances is noticeable to knowledgeable people either way.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, aspiringexcel and Roamer
Post a pic here and someone will probably be able to photoshop a suiting nose.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
The first point is to select a skilled surgeon who has done many male rhinoplasties .
And then have a realistic morph goal and discuss this with the surgeon and bang have the surgery then , wait for recovery and swelling to go down to 0 and you'll 100% look better than before if you genuinely needed a rhinoplasty .

Read this thread of mine to know if you need a rhino or not : https://looksmax.org/threads/you-ne...ases-otherwise-it-will-ruin-your-face.717759/

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 29167, subswork and 5 others
The first point is to select a skilled surgeon who has done many male rhinoplasties .
And then have a realistic morph goal and discuss this with the surgeon and bang have the surgery then , wait for recovery and swelling to go down to 0 and you'll 100% look better than before if you genuinely needed a rhinoplasty .

Read this thread of mine to know if you need a rhino or not : https://looksmax.org/threads/you-ne...ases-otherwise-it-will-ruin-your-face.717759/
Actually really useful

• +1
Reactions: Roamer and 5.5psl
make sure they put spreader grafts in so your shit doesn't collapse

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
My nose is my greatest falio and I will truly ascend with a good nose job. So is there any way to see or know what kind of rhino will suit your face eg will they photoshop your nose is that is even a thing so I don't get a fucking button nose that makes me look gay.
First of all decide whether nosejob will ruin yo facial harmony + just have minor changes like reducing the alar base , fixing the dorsal hump and good tip proection instead of getting a new nose from surgery...never ever change the structure of the nose instead just change the size

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 30679, Roamer and 1 other person
First of all decide whether nosejob will ruin yo facial harmony + just have minor changes like reducing the alar base , fixing the dorsal hump and good tip proection instead of getting a new nose from surgery...never ever change the structure of the nose instead just change the size
I've got a bulbous tip and it's crooked with a hump.
Jewcel nose ruins my harmony if anything.
I might just get rid of the bulbous tip and make it a bit thinner but keep the overall shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27751
I have to save up 6k for this but it'll be worth it as I said it's my biggest flaw and with it gone I'll look way better

what is wrong with ur nose? pm pics?

I've got a bulbous tip and it's crooked with a hump.
Jewcel nose ruins my harmony if anything.
I might just get rid of the bulbous tip and make it a bit thinner but keep the overall shape.
Yuh change the size but not the structure, if you changed the then you will look like botched mj ,so be careful

what is wrong with ur nose? pm pics?
Bulbous tip from injury and a deviated septum.
I want to thin it too but keep the overall shape especially the bridge since it's unique and masc.
Probs not smart to share pics on here unless I really need to plus lens distortion is brutal and makes noses look 3x bigger than they are

Yuh change the size but not the structure, if you changed the then you will look like botched mj ,so be careful
Yeah I've heard your face grows with your nose so completely changing the shape rather than flaws could ruin your harmony

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
God forbid I ever need a bone-breaking surgery. Aesthetic procedures, yes, but not a risky surgery like rhinoplasty. Good luck, OP. You are courageous.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer and Deleted member 27751
God forbid I ever need a bone-breaking surgery. Aesthetic procedures, yes, but not a risky surgery like rhinoplasty. Good luck, OP. You are courageous.
Don't overreact lol, rhinoplasty is completely normal among people nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Roamer and Deleted member 26116
Thank you.
It'll be worth it in the end to get rid of my biggest insecurity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
Don't overreact lol, rhinoplasty is completely normal among people nowadays
That's true so many celebs and models have had work done on their noses

That's true so many celebs and models have had work done on their noses
Ryan goslin for example
I kinda have the same problem as him

Attachments

• 5dde4db2d78010b98feaab3d589d5f1f.jpg
    5dde4db2d78010b98feaab3d589d5f1f.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0
Yes, some surgeons will scan your face in 3D and edit the model so that there is no confusion about exactly what you want.
One surgeon who does this is Eyup Bozkurt.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LongForgotten and Roamer
Yes, some surgeons will scan your face in 3D and edit the model so that there is no confusion about exactly what you want.
One surgeon who does this is Eyup Bozkurt.
That's exactly what im looking for.
So I'm guessing only the good surgeons will do that?
With all the technology we have I would've thought they'd it with everything from fillers to implants

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
So I'm guessing only the good surgeons will do that?
Nope there are better surgeons who don’t use it and terrible surgeons who do use it.

The worst rhino plastic I’ve ever seen is on RealSelf, done by a surgeon in Manchester, using this technology, maybe you can find it.

At the end of the day, this software’s only function is to help communicate clearly to the surgeon what your ideal nose is. The surgeon still has to operate under these directions and many of them are ass.

I only brought up Eyup Bozkurt because I’ve researched rhinoplasty in Istanbul a lot. He has good results, uses scanning and CAD to augment your face on the screen, he has lots of experience with good results and he operates on lots of men. If I was going to get one, it will be him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Go to the best surgeon. Whatever they tell you before the surgery doesn't matter if they can't do it. My surgeon drew me up a nice nose. I was like "Yeah, awesome. That's exactly what I want." Then I ended up with something that looked nothing like that.

Pick a surgeon with lots of B&As who has created noses that look like what you want from noses like yours.

Last edited:
  • +1
Nope there are better surgeons who don’t use it and terrible surgeons who do use it.

The worst rhino plastic I’ve ever seen is on RealSelf, done by a surgeon in Manchester, using this technology, maybe you can find it.

At the end of the day, this software’s only function is to help communicate clearly to the surgeon what your ideal nose is. The surgeon still has to operate under these directions and many of them are ass.

I only brought up Eyup Bozkurt because I’ve researched rhinoplasty in Istanbul a lot. He has good results, uses scanning and CAD to augment your face on the screen, he has lots of experience with good results and he operates on lots of men. If I was going to get one, it will be him.
I'll look into him thank you.
Turkey is a really good place for surgery since it's a lot cheaper

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Go to the best surgeon. Whatever they tell you before the surgery doesn't matter if they can't do it. My surgeon drew me up a nice nose. I was like "Yeah, awesome. That's exactly what I want." Then I ended up with something that looked nothing like that.

Pick a surgeon with lots of B&As who has created noses that look like what you want from noses like yours.
Noted, thank you

The main problem with male rhinoplasty is the rotate the nose and deproject it too much. Looks gay, effeminate, etc. You need a rhinoplasty that preserves projection, nasolabial angle, etc. Get one if you need a huge dorsal hump, bulbous tip, or some major asymmetry. Otherwise I'd stay away from it.

• +1
The main problem with male rhinoplasty is the rotate the nose and deproject it too much. Looks gay, effeminate, etc. You need a rhinoplasty that preserves projection, nasolabial angle, etc. Get one if you need a huge dorsal hump, bulbous tip, or some major asymmetry. Otherwise I'd stay away from it.
exactly all i need fixed.
ive seen so many botched nose jobs like you've described on tiktok but these guys seem happy to look gay :lul:

exactly all i need fixed.
ive seen so many botched nose jobs like you've described on tiktok but these guys seem happy to look gay :lul:
The more I look at myself the more I realize my rhinoplasty was pretty conservative. I still don't like some of the changes. It's so easy to get a cuck nose.

• +1
The more I look at myself the more I realize my rhinoplasty was pretty conservative. I still don't like some of the changes. It's so easy to get a cuck nose.
ill be doing the same just incase.
this shit has to be the hardest surgery for males probably because the majority of rhino has been from females.

It seems like rhino is one of the most easily botched surgeries, the majority of results even from top tier surgeons still look weird. I'd just say don't get it unless your nose is gigaflat and wide.

It seems like rhino is one of the most easily botched surgeries, the majority of results even from top tier surgeons still look weird. I'd just say don't get it unless your nose is gigaflat and wide.
ill see when i do consultations i might just end up getting tip reduction surgery

ill see when i do consultations i might just end up getting tip reduction surgery
You should post your nose so more informed users can give tailored advice.

Honestly the more I think about it the less advice there really is to give. Less is generally more unless you are getting rid of a wide and bulbous tip. The ideal nose is projecting and with a close to 90 degree nasolabial angle, but has a refined tip. A slight dorsal hump so that you have a supratip break, perhaps. It's really not all that difficult.

• +1
i'd like to but i dont want to post myself on sites like this im just gonna stick with what ive been told/learned so far.
maybe when i get closer to the rhino date i will just to be sure but it all depends.

Most important part is a board certified plastic surgeon who does lots of rhinoplasties a year, turkey surgeons are risky and they botch way way more than people think and give the exact same nose to everyone

• +1
Reactions: Roamer and Chinlet Ascension
The only things you can do are learning about looks theory to know if a rhino is right for you, choosing a good surgeon, and following aftercare instructions strictly. You can't ever "make sure" plastic surgery results are good, because surgery results are never completely predictable.

• +1

I only see very few of his results, where did you find them?