How to make sure your girlfriend doesn't cheat on you

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
After you know her for a while, say that you want to move to a different country to get a job there. Tell her to come with you. Choose a country with almost no Chads (i.e. India) and live there. Guaranteed method to prevent your girlfriend from cheating on you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Jagged0 and 2 others
She will never leave her home if you're not Chad in first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Be good looking

You can't. Just cheat on her yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3962, onnysk and 1 other person
She probably won't move to India with you though if she's feeling so repulsed by you in the first place that she needs to cheat. For real you can't prevent it unless you pull off some James Bond style spy shit and beat every guy whose trying to go at her place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You can’t move to another country with her if you don’t mog the 99% of men in your own already, but in this case it’s useless to change location I guess

Also why are y’all niggas so afraid of being cucked, for real I see lots of threads like this everyday, there’s little to nothing you can do to prevent it if under PSL 6.5, so chill OP

Be a thugmaxxed person and tell her u will murder Both her and her lover if she ever cheats on u
After you know her for a while, say that you want to move to a different country to get a job there. Tell her to come with you. Choose a country with almost no Chads (i.e. India) and live there. Guaranteed method to prevent your girlfriend from cheating on you.
Even India has the occasional white tourists
I seen many of them

You can’t move to another country with her if you don’t mog the 99% of men in your own already, but in this case it’s useless to change location I guess

Also why are y’all niggas so afraid of being cucked, for real I see lots of threads like this everyday, there’s little to nothing you can do to prevent it if under PSL 6.5, so chill OP
legit its like worrying you will face huge tax in case u become rich and you end up voting for the party that favors the rich when in reality ur actually broke

• +1
Reactions: Caligula
She will never leave her home if you're not Chad in first place
Not even chad status by itself lol. Foids nowdays aren't as stupid in some ways and would quickly realize they can have local chad instead.

For u to pull this u must be chad, her to be deeply in love with u and it's very important that you HAVE money to supply everything over there or have a good plan..

That or find a foid who is alone and has no reason to be anywhere. If I was a foid you could do that with me tbh ngl no homo.

Impossible unless you lock her inside the basement!

It's an extreme humillation lol

Just lol at thinking India has no chads. One Chad is enough to cuck you

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
How to make sure she won't cuck you: kill her

Lol India has chads don't sleep