How to make topical finasteride.

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
Sticky this shit mods

Sticky this shit mods

quote from my incels.wiki finasteride page
Some PSL users think topical Finasteride and topical RU58841 will stop hair loss without reducing systemic DHT level: the truth is even a minuscule dose of Finasteride and RU applied on the skin is able to penetrate the blood flow and reach the Testicles and prostate to stop the systemic DHT production

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
So? Less finasteride makes it into the bloodstream so it's logical that the systematic effects would be less severe.

So? Less finasteride makes it into the bloodstream so it's logical that the systematic effects would be less severe.
no, the effect of 0.05mg of finasteride is almost the same of 5mg of finasteride

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
no, the effect of 0.05mg of finasteride is almost the same of 5mg of finasteride

View attachment 169705

View attachment 169707
22% is a ton of DHT tbh.

It’s the difference between the higher end races of the population who are afflicted with natural baseline levels that are higher - opposed to people like gooks who naturally have the lowest, but usually maintain their hair.

I’d like to specifically know what it is about western culture that makes people lose their hair at a faster rate. I can’t put my finger on it besides anecdotes I’d probably say aspartame is a factor but Asians lose hair much more often in the US. Despite China’s etc air quality being much worse.

Despite China’s etc air quality being much worse.

Ive recently read about a "hair loss epidemic" among the youth of China, so theres that.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Ive recently read about a "hair loss epidemic" among the youth of China, so theres that.
Any sources on this? Or is it just a rumor?

I wouldn't be surprised with the Chinese population trying to mimic western society at a higher rate than ever before.

Perhaps diet is a bigger factor than we may have thought.

Yet again this is just straight up misinformation.
22% is a ton of DHT tbh.

It’s the difference between the higher end races of the population who are afflicted with natural baseline levels that are higher - opposed to people like gooks who naturally have the lowest, but usually maintain their hair.

I’d like to specifically know what it is about western culture that makes people lose their hair at a faster rate. I can’t put my finger on it besides anecdotes I’d probably say aspartame is a factor but Asians lose hair much more often in the US. Despite China’s etc air quality being much worse.
I'd say its probably high inflammation due to how often we eat and how insulogenic our foods are. The amount of sugar consumed in particular is unprecedented.
Yes, that is just what we find:

Last edited: