How to make up for not having sex or teen love in highschool?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
How do I make up for this? How do I catch up to the life, love life, sexual and romantic experience of a highschool slayer?

Slaying 18yo girls? Slaying college girls? Having 18yo gfs? Having college gfs? What else?

Currently 18 about to be 19

I had sex only once in highschool and it was during the last year. Made out with a couple other girls but they were low quality it was meaningless. Meanwhile everybody else was fucking and making out every year all year and living life like a movie

What made me ascend was growing dreads and thugmaxxing, athletemaxxing, statusmaxxing

But what stopped me from getting pussy was and still is my crooked fucked up ass teeth. It's pissing me off right now that if I got braces and was thugathletestatusmaxxing years ago I would've been a black girl slayer. It was that simple

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Jova and Goth
U don’t

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and Jova
We will never make up for it sadly

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, xantrooper and Jova
you will never have teenage love

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1
By having sex with teenagers and high schoolers

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, xantrooper and Jova
Same
That's why I still feel attracted to some 16yr olds but rn I'm too old for them (22) it's over 18 is the best I could do if I were cappable of (I'm a virgin).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks and Jova
Same
That's why I still feel attracted to some 16yr olds but rn I'm too old for them (22)
im 25 and if a 14 year old showed interest you best believe id hit it no questions asked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, uksucks and Klasik616
im 25 and if a 14 year old showed interest you best believe id hit it no questions asked
Nah no way I'm risking prison time also 14 I think usually don't even look that good
But 16 for sure. Not illegal here

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes