how to make ur skin more lighter as an indian?is my skin color ideal or do i have to increase a bit more?

D

Deleted member 17676

This life is rigged and u will lose even if u win
as the title suggests i want to lighten my skin a bit more without any harmful effects or any in long or short run,whats the safest method?

Attachments

• Screenshot (61).png
    Screenshot (61).png
    160.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2022-09-26_23-57-04.jpg
    photo_2022-09-26_23-57-04.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EverydayIsHell, Kamui and Deleted member 22623
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
Also pls either shave or full beard Bhai 🥰🥰

• +1
Your skin is light enough. Why would you want to bleach further?

• +1
Reactions: Egzapho and Deleted member 17676
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2268
Well okay. You need more red colouring not lighter skin.
how do i achive that?i want to first light color maxx and then redd skin maxx

• Woah
how do i achive that?i want to first light color maxx and then redd skin maxx
how is your skin in the sun.

Your skin isn't much darker than mine and I'm pale as fuck

• +1
how is your skin in the sun.

Your skin isn't much darker than mine and I'm pale as fuck
Sorry for late reply,i got into a gight eith my subhuman cousin
My skin looks olive and slighlty reddish and glows very much in sun.
What does ur skin look like?

• Woah
Sorry for late reply,i got into a gight eith my subhuman cousin
My skin looks olive and slighlty reddish and glows very much in sun.
What does ur skin look like?
It's like a ginger almost.

• +1
  • JFL
shave that subhuman facial hair and prettyboymaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean
  • Woah
as the title suggests i want to lighten my skin a bit more without any harmful effects or any in long or short run,whats the safest method?
Rope then hope you reincarnate as Aryan mogger

• WTF
Rope then hope you reincarnate as Aryan mogger
Least retarded looksmaxx user,this sites future isn't bright when trolls like u infest it

Thank,can u please share hoe much times I have to listen in a day and after how long I will see some affects?
I've been using this one

• Hmm...
L

east retarded looksmaxx user,this sites future isn't bright when trolls like u infest it
Seeth harder for me nigga :feelskek:, just give up LOOOOL you’ll never have white skin

Seeth harder for me nigga :feelskek:, just give up LOOOOL you’ll never have white skin
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:nobody is seething at you subhuman,u are here posting to get attention kek.the iq of some users sometimes really surprises me

• Woah
Thank,can u please share hoe much times I have to listen in a day and after how long I will see some affects?
bro, i usually watch about 10-30 minutes if i remember to do it.

I'm not really sure, I'm not really keeping track. Most likely around a few months. I've been doing it on and off for a while.

• +1
Least retarded looksmaxx user,this sites future isn't bright when trolls like u infest it

Bro you think subliminals work the only retard here is you

A
D wtf is white skin?ur surely a newfag troll,we use pehno here and u don't need whitest skin color to look good.caging at this delusion kek

Bro you think subliminals work the only retard here is you
Only one way to find out and if it dosent then I can warn other people here
To find if there's a water deep inside a 500m hole,u gotta dig irrespective of ur opinion

A

D wtf is white skin?ur surely a newfag troll,we use pehno here and u don't need whitest skin color to look good.caging at this delusion kek
“We use pheno here 🤓” it wouldn’t make sense for me to use pheno because that’s not what you’re trying to change :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• Ugh..
“We use pheno here 🤓” it wouldn’t make sense for me to use pheno because that’s not what you’re trying to change :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
A low iq reply which I very much expected of you subhuman,lightning the skin along with slight tan can change ur oheno kek,there's a reason white skin looks very good tanned(sometimes)

Only one way to find out and if it dosent then I can warn other people here
To find if there's a water deep inside a 500m hole,u gotta dig irrespective of ur opinion

You must be extremely high on the autism spectrum how the fk would listening to sounds on youtube change your eye colour jfl. Subliminals are for coping 13 yr old girls too afraid to looksmaxx

Your skin is passable in south europe, but haven't seen your full face to conclude if your pheno is good enough

You must be extremely high on the autism spectrum how the fk would listening to sounds on youtube change your eye colour jfl. Subliminals are for coping 13 yr old girls too afraid to looksmaxx
Eye color Maxx is the biggest looksmaxx for me and I will try every possible retarded method for it muhh autism and muhh kid shit doesn't affect me,people used to think mewing Is a cope even in teenage years,their cope is now demolished.

Your skin is passable in south europe, but haven't seen your full face to conclude if your pheno is good enough
I can pm u my face but don't show it to anyone

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
your skin is hella white in these pics already