How to make your cock thicker?

NoCope

NoCope

Gold
Your dick can never be thick enough. Rn it’s as girthy as a toilet paper brown cardboard roll. I want it to be as thick as a can of coke.

What can I do to achieve such results

Your dick can never be thick enough. Rn it’s as girthy as a toilet paper brown cardboard roll. I want it to be as thick as a can of coke.

jelqmaxx

Girth fillers

Have you tried?
numoerous people on reddit have reported success with jelqing unfortunately the original subreddit went down the current one is r gettingbigger you can find sone routines there

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Inject T in your PP, worked for me

dht gel maybe

take a look at the subreddit r/gettingbigger , its a reddit dedicated to dickmaxxing , it has tons of routines to get a thicker/longer penis , it works and there is manual routines you can do at home , just dont do jelqing please , it can hurt the dorsal nerve on your penis..

1. Air pumping which can take a while too get good girth gains

2. Penuma implant where you put an implant in your penis and can increase girth like crazy. Don’t recommend getting it since many have reported having infections or other complications with the implant

3. Cable clamping which is an advanced PE technique for good girth gains

4. Penis fillers

And you’re dick can be thick enough. Average girth for a guy is like 4.5 inches. I’m over 6 inches in girth and can promise you that most girls struggle with this girth. I can’t even get head without feeling teeth on my shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and lightskinbengali
get fillers, it never began for pencildickcels

And you’re dick can be thick enough. Average girth for a guy is like 4.5 inches. I’m over 6 inches in girth and can promise you that most girls struggle with this girth. I can’t even get head without feeling teeth on my shit.
Chads.org

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and lightskinbengali
1. Air pumping which can take a while too get good girth gains

2. Penuma implant where you put an implant in your penis and can increase girth like crazy. Don’t recommend getting it since many have reported having infections or other complications with the implant

3. Cable clamping which is an advanced PE technique for good girth gains

4. Penis fillers

Do manuals work for girth as well?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Both. Just anything manual for girth
Manual stretches won't do anything for girth. I'm not sure if manual clamps are effective. You'll have to do research on r/gettingbigger.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Manual stretches won't do anything for girth. I'm not sure if manual clamps are effective. You'll have to do research on r/gettingbigger.
Ik on thunders place there were some manual stretches for girth that reportedly worked but were "advanced"

• +1
Ik on thunders place there were some manual stretches for girth that reportedly worked but were "advanced"
Interesting, I never heard of that method. I don't like browsing thunders place since it's outdated to be honest. Thebiohacker is another good site for PE.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Interesting, I never heard of that method. I don't like browsing thunders place since it's outdated to be honest. Thebiohacker is another good site for PE.
Thx

• +1