How to make your cumshot reach the ceiling

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
"Here you go my friends the Holy Grail.

Buy some l-arginine, soya lecithin granules, and some zinc with added selenium. You can buy these from online shops.

The problem with l-arginine is that it gives you stomach cramps. A bottle of l-arginine pills will usually say to take six of them daily to reach the RDA but only take one or two pills, pull them apart so the arginine powder comes out and mix it in a pot of yogurt and do that twice daily. After a week of doing this jacking off alone will feel incredible (your dick will feel tinkley) and your cumshots will be slightly larger.

Taking the Zinc (don't go over the RDA) alone will make you secrete much more prostatic fluid and make your cum thicker and again more slightly voluminous.

Taking the lecithin alone will increase the amount you cum A LOT. This makes your seminal vesicles feel full. I add a teaspoon of lecithin with the arginine in the yogurt.

Eating celery doesn't increase the amount but makes your cum pearly white.

All this for a week in combination with keeping hydrated will easily get you to the holy grail of 10 ml of cum. The average amount an adult male cums is between 2ml to 5ml.

You need to do kegels exercises too, not to increase the amount of cum but to have enough muscle power to shot it all out, rather than cummimg a lot and having it dribble out for longer. Taking the lecithin and being hydrated is necessary to make your cum more watery. The more watery it is the more cum you will shot at once and the more it will go everywhere, which makes your cumshots look larger rather than cummimg in thick globs."

PM me for proof :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga
High DHT is what causes massive cumshots

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool and RAITEIII
@Chadeep @Gazzamogga

Top info for u