How to make your eyebrows darker?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Banned
Naturally please… like naturally I mean without any dye, maybe minoxidil and some other supplements that darkens facial hair including eyebrows. Also if you know how to get rid of eyebags pls tell me

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Solution
appealmaxed
minox.
you’ll get thicker hairs and density will increase
thicker and more dense = darker appearance
this happened to me on minox

pls mark as solution (tick icon)
That’s crazy but if I dye them everyone will call me gay I can’t risk it.
lmao literally no1 is gonna care, i know many people who have dyed their brows and no1 is calling them gay, I have also dyed my brows and no1 has called me gay for that

massive JFL at ur 15yr old mentality, grow up:lul:

lmao literally no1 is gonna care, i know many people who have dyed their brows and no1 is calling them gay, I have also dyed my brows and no1 has called me gay for that

massive JFL at ur 15yr old mentality, grow up:lul:
No but you don’t understand, the problem here that I’m from a Muslim family, and my parents are very strict. If they notice any change like that they would immediately beat me up and wash the dye off. I wish I lived in the west to do something like that, but in my family it’s appropriate only for women.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
No but you don’t understand, the problem here that I’m from a Muslim family, and my parents are very strict. If they notice any change like that they would immediately beat me up and wash the dye off. I wish I lived in the west to do something like that, but in my family it’s appropriate only for women.
over if ur muslim, i feel sorry for u, you have been brainwashed kid

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Dye your eyebrows dark brown then not black, its completely allowed in islam and tell your family that too, dont victimise yourself

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Dye your eyebrows dark brown then not black, its completely allowed in islam and tell your family that too, dont victimise yourself
Even the things that are allowed in Islam aren’t allowed in my family because of traditions and shit. And my eyebrows are already dark brown just not as visibke in pictures

Even the things that are allowed in Islam aren’t allowed in my family because of traditions and shit. And my eyebrows are already dark brown just not as visibke in pictures
You should rather get your eyebrows thicker then darker colour, that doesnt seem like the problem, and dark brown is blacks with 2 shades lighter by the way telling this if u get the wrong idea of it

You should rather get your eyebrows thicker then darker colour, that doesnt seem like the problem, and dark brown is blacks with 2 shades lighter by the way telling this if u get the wrong idea of it
How do I make them thicker?

minox.
you’ll get thicker hairs and density will increase
thicker and more dense = darker appearance
this happened to me on minox

pls mark as solution (tick icon)

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
Solution