How to make your first million? (As a teen)

Doragon

Doragon

Iron
Sup,
So like everybody I want to make a shit ton of money, I dont know how tho. I dont know shit about making a buisness and shit or have another idea of making money. I have a few other ideas tho which wouldnt work tho (probably at least). I thought about content creation but do to my age it probably just get me some hate online but nothing else. Dropshipping was also an idea but today everybody knows what that is and its oversaturated so it wont work either. Other than that im working on learning to programm so that could potentially give me some (minimal) money, but it could be something i could rely on in the future (I still have to learn basically everything about it tho rn i cant do shit).
So if you are reading this please give me advice! What buisness idea could i try, what job could i do at my age... shit like that...
Thank you!

• JFL
Reactions: greywind
youre a retard lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, can’t relate, deepfuckingvalue and 8 others
shitcoin gambling only, youre a teen you wont do anything of value

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imnotincelcore, wastedspermcel, greywind and 1 other person
Sup,
So like everybody I want to make a shit ton of money, I dont know how tho. I dont know shit about making a buisness and shit or have another idea of making money. I have a few other ideas tho which wouldnt work tho (probably at least). I thought about content creation but do to my age it probably just get me some hate online but nothing else. Dropshipping was also an idea but today everybody knows what that is and its oversaturated so it wont work either. Other than that im working on learning to programm so that could potentially give me some (minimal) money, but it could be something i could rely on in the future (I still have to learn basically everything about it tho rn i cant do shit).
So if you are reading this please give me advice! What buisness idea could i try, what job could i do at my age... shit like that...
Thank you!
Money magick. Summon Clauneck

You sound smarter than most bro. I believe you can make a lotta money once you find out what route you wanna take. Hard to suggest something without knowing your strengths and weaknesses tho.

I mean I was making $10k a week at 16/yo but it ended fast. You need to find something new, be like Christopher Columbus and colonize a smaller idea or make your own, fill a gap and a solve a problem.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and _MVP_

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
the time ur retarded ass used to type all that utter bullshit cuda been spent gambling ur college funds on russian poker

• JFL
Reactions: oily703
u have to make a big scam organization

• JFL
Reactions: qazw
Sup,
Thank you!
holy the amount of cope, you will never be rich, you will one day wake up and realise this, you won't stop fucking deluding yourself no amount of watching scamza self help "self made millionaire" videos/books/courses will make you rich, you aren't a top 0.0001% outlier.

inb4 muh just work hard broooooo

• +1
you are NOT making a milion bucks as a teen, tho you can start other stuff and you can make decent money dont jump into "i will become milioner as a teen" lmao

• +1
Reactions: qazw
holy the amount of cope, you will never be rich, you will one day wake up and realise this, you won't stop fucking deluding yourself no amount of watching scamza self help "self made millionaire" videos/books/courses will make you rich, you aren't a top 0.0001% outlier.

inb4 muh just work hard broooooo
being a millionaire (not as a teen) isnt even difficult lol. if u cant even try just rope

you are so deluded it's funny
1 million even being a salaried worker is easy in some countries
if u cant even try just rope lol
just focus on fraud and crime

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
1 million even being a salaried worker is easy in some countries
if u cant even try just rope lol
just focus on fraud and crime
yeah 1 million in rupees perhaps

• +1
Reactions: imnotincelcore
You might have a chance if you get lucky doing high levels of fraud without getting caught

• +1
I got some great advice. PMed. :feelsthink::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reverse engineer what makes someone a millionaire. Look for examples of people who did it in the time frame you want. Most of people who get fast money get it by providing a service or product that is highly seeked after in which they also have the upper hand over their competitors - or no competition at all. That's it. Either you have a highly seeked skillset or product which a few people will pay a ton for it or you sell a low ticket product to a lot of people. The first option you need to provide a ton of value, the second you need a huge audience. Both require hard work to get. Either be fucking flawless on some skillset or go viral/build an audience and sell a product.

To make millions fast you need to optimize your effort and time - leverage. You need to generate considerably more money using small amount of resources. Got to have a scalable business model. Study and master that, you will be a lot of steps ahead.