How to make your hair fall down?

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
i think my hair too thick for this or its just because its a 2c type of hair any mask

calling out ppl who know or might know about hair

@PsychoH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, UZB_Strebl and ryuken
Solution
D
so do i do it before i sleep and i could do a ponytail but i think its just a little to small but it stilll fits
Nah, just in the morning when you’re fixing your hair for the day. When it’s mostly wet you grab all of it and squeeze it together like a ponytail then let it air dry without touching it too much and you’re ready to go
get vitamins deficiency and wash it with shampoo 2 times a day for two weeks

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, donkeyskin and kalluss
Try slicking it back like as if you were doing a ponytail and then let it go (use water while doing this) so your waves/curls don’t get ruined but also reduce volume. That’s what I did this morning, totally worked. Might not work if you have shorter than medium length hair (not able to grab it all to form temporary ponytail)

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and kalluss
Try slicking it back like as if you were doing a ponytail and then let it go (use water while doing this) so your waves/curls don’t get ruined but also reduce volume. That’s what I did this morning, totally worked. Might not work if you have shorter than medium length hair (not able to grab it all to form temporary ponytail)
so do i do it before i sleep and i could do a ponytail but i think its just a little to small but it stilll fits

Nah, just in the morning when you’re fixing your hair for the day. When it’s mostly wet you grab all of it and squeeze it together like a ponytail then let it air dry without touching it too much and you’re ready to go

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and kalluss
Solution
ok i will def try this tomorrow thanks

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
brb using imagination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, PlayersGetPlayed, donkeyskin and 1 other person
i think my hair too thick for this or its just because its a 2c type of hair any mask

calling out ppl who know or might know about hair

@PsychoH
Thanks for the tag b love you
This sounds legit. Also I wear a bonnet on mu bycicle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: donkeyskin and kalluss