How to make your hair look wet always.

Zeta

Zeta

Hey waiter, one collagen please!
What products do i need to use to make my hair look like I just got out of the shower. I don't want a slickback tho. I want it to be wet and free.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Leave in conditioner+ mousse + oil hair often to moisturise it + what's your hair type?

Watch this vid bro trust , and don't forget to use products I recommend you to

But these are exactly the hairstyles I dont fucking want. I dont want a gay ahh slickback

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Timmy, chudlite and 1 other person
But these are exactly the hairstyles I dont fucking want. I dont want a gay ahh slickback
I want my hair to look wet but I dont want it to be hard or crunchy. I just need it to exactly look wet

I want my hair to look wet but I dont want it to be hard or crunchy. I just need it to exactly look wet
i know what ur talking about but i think its only possible with curls

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
i know what ur talking about but i think its only possible with curls
But i mean, then they use products too right? so what if I use them products on my straight hair? It would look wet right?

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
But i mean, then they use products too right? so what if I use them products on my straight hair? It would look wet right?
yeah but since ur hair is straight, products would dry out pretty fast, with curls they take longer time to dry so they look "wet" more when they leave products in

• Hmm...
Leave in + mousse + oil your hair often
I use this and it's a game changer

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Taking care of curly hair is hell but I use a curl cream and leave in + mousse , you don't want texture or volume you just want it to be dry and shinny?

Taking care of curly hair is hell but I use a curl cream and leave in + mousse , you don't want texture or volume you just want it to be dry and shinny?
No I want it to look wet and shiny, like I just got out of the shower

Okay, so we do not have the same hair type. So I don't know if your advice is useful
Bro wtf It's not like that , people with straight/ wavy hair also use these products bro

• +1
Btw answer these questions so I can understand well :
Is your hair ?
Dry/Normal/Greasy
Thick/thin
Long/Short
Dead straight/ kind of wavy / wavy

Btw answer these questions so I can understand well :
Is your hair ?
Dry/Normal/Greasy
Thick/thin
Long/Short
Dead straight/ kind of wavy / wavy

Took this pic 1 second ago. I dyed my hair today so its kinda dry but also wavy

View attachment 3035091
Took this pic 1 second ago. I dyed my hair today so its kinda dry but also wavy
Dayum Solid ascension , literally the best decision you did in your looksmaxing career , my hair is naturally black but I will make it solid black at this rate , no bro you answer the question using those words i gave you ,

• +1
Dayum Solid ascension , literally the best decision you did in your looksmaxing career , my hair is naturally black but I will make it solid black at this rate , no bro you answer the question using those words i gave you ,
Thanks, this is how I want my hair to look all the time

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I see that you have wavy hair not a straight one , don't shampoo a lot , condition , use a leave in conditioner after + a mousse to give volume and add the shine + it reduces frizz
I haven't used shampoo in almost 1 year. What kind of mousse do I need?

I haven't used shampoo in almost 1 year. What kind of mousse do I need?
Then don't shampoo , about mousse they're all the same honestly just pick a good one that caught your eye and see reviews, can't recommend the one I use because its gonna be very heavy for your hair

• +1
i never get greasy hair so idk if ur right or not but ill take your word for it
Theres a lot of alternatives you really don't wanna put that colored slimmy ugly thing in your hair , gel was popular back in days I remember 2013+ when having a dead straight hair was a halo but now nobody put that shit in their hair , people who use it will eventually buzz cut because of the unfixable damage it do to your hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I achieved this look but it wasn't possible for me without having my hair crunchy, because if you squeezed your hair to stop them being crunchy they automatically turn more matte (just lose the wet shiny look)

• Hmm...
I achieved this look but it wasn't possible for me without having my hair crunchy, because if you squeezed your hair to stop them being crunchy they automatically turn more matte (just lose the wet shiny look)
Yeah its really hard to pull off. But I’ll find a way

Yeah its really hard to pull off. But I’ll find a way
You probably gotta research the shit outta your hair, what porosity etc. Then buy 300$ worth of all the products that fit your hair and find the best one, good luck broski. Im guessing it would be 0 drying of the hair and applying like 2-3 products WHILE the hair is still wet and then praying they stay like that with the product

• +1
You probably gotta research the shit outta your hair, what porosity etc. Then buy 300$ worth of all the products that fit your hair and find the best one, good luck broski. Im guessing it would be 0 drying of the hair and applying like 2-3 products WHILE the hair is still wet and then praying they stay like that with the product
Something like that yeah