How To Make Your Own Hard Liquor At Home With 3 Items Every First Worldcel Has At Home Right Now

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
Things you will need
at least 1lb sugar
an airtight container, a water or milk jug is fine
a crockpot or a freezer

other special items needed
order 48 hour turbo yeast online
unchlorinated water, can be made leaving tap water out all night or boiling for 15 minutes

with this you can make your own 40%(80 proof) alcohol, technically vodka if unflavored or you can try your own flavors

I will update as I get the the items and start the process, but here is the upgraded(lol) version of my starting items

with these items I can make gallons of 80 proof vodka that I can soak fruits in for flavor

Sugar

Container

Crockpot

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner, Deleted member 4972 and 5 others
turboyeast on the way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Saltner
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
brutal 0 replies after 3 days on a high effort thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and Deleted member 1464
How will you distill it?
You can't get 40℅ abv without distillation

• +1
how to make methamphetamine guide mogs

• +1
How will you distill it?
You can't get 40℅ abv without distillation
crockpot or freezer, lol I will elaborate in a few days when I get it, this is ez home made quality liqour, lots of things are possible when your smart

• +1
crockpot or freezer, lol I will elaborate in a few days when I get it, this is ez home made quality liqour, lots of things are possible when your smart
You will need a thermometer as well. And a condenser column of some kind

• +1
You will need a thermometer as well. And a condenser column of some kind
No, I won't lol, I studied biochem for years. I can distill this without column or copper tube.

As for a thermometer I have one ordered but it is strictly for the fermentation process, the distillation needs no special equipment other than a brand name crockpot, it's possible with just a freezer but it doesn't filter out other impurities.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and RAITEIII
Just got done boiling 3gal of water to dechlorinate, added the sugar and letting it sit for about 10 hours to cool then i will be putting in my fermentation container and adding 20g of turboyeast :) in 9 days I should have 3.5gal of ~20abv, after distilation I should have around 1.15 gal of ~50-60 ABV shine

• +1
messed up calculations a bit, diffrent between gal and L, mixed in 9lc of sugar to 3.5 gal water, with 70g of turboyeast, in 9 days I will take it out and start purification

• +1
Keep us posted I want to try this. How much did everything cost?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and OOGABOOGA
Keep us posted I want to try this. How much did everything cost?
cheaper than the cheapest bottom shelf liquor promise it will taste better too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
  • +1
Or just buy alcohol jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and Deleted member 1464
i made %90 pure alchol but i have zero knowledge about aroma and how to make it drinkable

• +1
Or just buy alcohol jfl
simp gtfo with ur cope AVI I own u u changed it back but didn't want people to think I influenced u so u changed itit's worse than those other cope avi's u had just change it back to the original I made a thread about we all know you hang on every single word I type u silly cunt

• +1
1. Get infected with a virus that is massively more likely to kill you if you have a weakened immune system.
2. Start making a bunch of booze that will weaken your immune system.
3. ???
4. Profit!

• +1
i made %90 pure alchol but i have zero knowledge about aroma and how to make it drinkable
put some orange peels in it or some shit, and honestly mix it with water or lots of pure home made fruit juice, 90%abv is dangerous u sure U don't mean 90 proof?
1. Get infected with a virus that is massively more likely to kill you if you have a weakened immune system.
2. Start making a bunch of booze that will weaken your immune system.
3. ???
4. Profit!
yeah but stacey fucking a bunch of tinder chads with STD's gunna be safe, as well as all the other normies guzzling large amounts of alcohol because they are stuck ina house with their kids.... get out

• +1
put some orange peels in it or some shit, and honestly mix it with water or lots of pure home made fruit juice, 90%abv is dangerous u sure U don't mean 90 proof?

We make it for industrial purposes but i would like to also drink it since it is very expensive in here

• +1
We make it for industrial purposes but i would like to also drink it since it is very expensive in here
what you have at ~40%abv is vodka, at 90% it's pure grain spirits, you just need to lower ABV and mix with with some fruit to make flavored vodka. Depending on what you ferment it may contain methanol which is dangerous unless the heads and tails are thrown out whcih they wouldn't be for industrial purposes so distill again and throw out heads and tails (first and last 50-100ml)

• +1
My 3.5gallon container is steady bubbling right now it was overflowing so I took about a half gallon and put it in another container, I added half a lb sugar and 10g turboyeast to this and I will get it distilled in 2 days from now.... the other part I hope to let sit for another 6-8 days
smells like apple cidar, i could probably drink it now and get drunk

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and Deleted member 3328
Yeast going crazy, slept in the room with the 3 gallon container I felt liek I had been given sleeping gas, the smell has gone from apple cidar to legit being able to feel the burn of alcohol when smelling, considering distilling a quarter gallon now
z5bqWbr.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Intredasting1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and Deleted member 3328
I was wondering about the smell since I’m at home with parents... maybe I’ll hide it in the woods or something

• +1
I was wondering about the smell since I’m at home with parents... maybe I’ll hide it in the woods or something
needs to be between 20-27C or 68-81F, if you do a gallon you can just open a window or go outside and lose the cap to release pressure, if you do only a small amount air freshner would get rid of smell... or even burning incense or anything else really would mask it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and OOGABOOGA
Update, I tried the slowcooker method on short notice, suffice it to say it will need to be tweaked, I am currently fermenting 2 normal sized water bottles via freeze distillation.... i pasteurized some small amount of the plain sugar wash and drank it watered down, it had a unique but familiar taste I couldn't pinpoint until just now.....

The plain sugar wash tastes like Japanese rice wine; Sake... it is delicious by itself as sake is my favorite kind of liquor after Whiskey, if you like sake this is far superior to buying alcohol from the store since Sake is very expensive and it has a quality taste to it I haven't tasted in very many other store liquors, i am glad I started this process, i hope to have some vodka made soon but will surely drink some more pasteurized and filtered sugar wash by itself as it tastes GREAT!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
does blindness mean its working

• +1
does blindness mean its working
pure sugar fermentation doesn't create methanol, fruit fermentation does, way to show ur IQ

• +1
I have gone thru my first phase freeze distillation and gotten the sugar wash to about ~30% ABV, i froze it for 12 hours but it still wasn't enough even with the original ABV being around ~10%... i will next time use a cooler freezer I have so I can get a better freeze....

Update from my previous drunk, I had NO, like NONE AT ALL hangover and felt no ill mental effects...... I assume my next batch of freeze distillation will be able to produce ~50%+ abv

0-D84-EC9-A-7-D86-4-F9-E-9678-D91-D57-FBDA5-B.jpg

overall the taste is like that of very strong Sake, tastes quite good, I will probably drink all of that I made tonight

• +1
Doing a half gallon right now, final ABV looking to be around ~45%