How to make yourself angry?

Lux

Lux

Kraken
I rarely feel angry but when I do I get low inhib, intimidating, & aggressive & I want more of that. Is there a peptide or drug you can take?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 7806
anger issues are the worst tbh, not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Lux
Look in the mirror

• JFL
Reactions: karbo and Lux
listen to this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Lux
sounds nice tbh
everything becomes an annoyance and u just wanna destroy everything, but laws being a thing cucks your rage so hard. also maybe it's just me but I also end up regretting my rage afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I rarely feel angry but when I do I get low inhib, intimidating, & aggressive & I want more of that. Is there a peptide or drug you can take?
If you wanna pump yourself up for something, you can hype yourself up with hitting your chest in front of the mirror, slap yourself, remember shit people said etc.

Btw what happened with the other girl yesterday? Did you punch her in the face tbh

• JFL
Being overly angry is a beta male trait

• +1
Btw what happened with the other girl yesterday? Did you punch her in the face tbh
had some post nut clarity today. probably not gonna see her again

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
i just think about school and then boom i'm in a fit of autistic uncontrollable rage

• +1
People give anger a bad rep but like all our emotions it's useful in situations. However, being angry and aggressive all the time is a great way to get yourself killed.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 8244
Watch tiktok

• JFL