Just a serious question on how to maximize your slays on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: theslendercel and thecel
Be a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo, AlphaDude, thecel and 8 others
hard to say
on the one thing frauding, but on the other - whats that gonna do if you finally meet her and she is dissapointed

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7776
Be a high enough psl + sex appeal and have a good phenotype that will allow for widespread enough appeal

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7776
@Chico Chicowski hmm how to Fraud as much as possible?

• +1
Reactions: theslendercel and Deleted member 6723
@Chico Chicowski hmm how to Fraud as much as possible?
photoshop, perfect angle, perfect angle, lighting, nichemaxing, body showoff, status show off etc

@Chico Chicowski there is no perfect angle for my face

• +1
Reactions: theslendercel and Deleted member 6723
Sexappelmaxxing op

Just a serious question on how to maximize your slays on Tinder

Use chad profile to get as many matches as possible. After accumulating matches for 1-2 weeks, in middle of night switch to yours. Then download tinder gold to see your matches.After waiting 12-24 hours to make sure that the system shows your pics vs the chads pic, mass message the chicks to go out for drinks ( you apparently can't ask to bang em no more due to the feminists finding it offensive. My friend got banned from tinder asking chicks to bang ). While a girl would be interested only primarily in going for a chad, you could get lucky if a girl feels sexually available due to other circumstances like a break up, feeling very horny that day and you might get lucky playing the numbers game.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, bolor, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Use chad profile to get as many matches as possible. After accumulating matches for 1-2 weeks, in middle of night switch to yours. Then download tinder gold to see your matches.After waiting 12-24 hours to make sure that the system shows your pics vs the chads pic, mass message the chicks to go out for drinks ( you apparently can't ask to bang em no more due to the feminists finding it offensive. My friend got banned from tinder asking chicks to bang ). While a girl would be interested only primarily in going for a chad, you could get lucky if a girl feels sexually available due to other circumstances like a break up, feeling very horny that day and you might get lucky playing the numbers game.
I've gotten banned from tinder in the past for asking to bang, but I just switched sim cards and voila, I was back on tinder in a couple of minutes

Last edited:
just be a chad bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
I've gotten banned from tinder in the past for asking to bang, but I just switched sim cards and voila, I was back on tinder in a couple of minutes

how long did you last till ban.

Hm, I'd say around 2-3 days

I tried the second number apps and they didn't work for the tinder registration. I could probably get a old burner phone where u can buy those sim cards but shit can get expensive if you keep getting banned and needing new numbers. I would probably just talk normally on the app but then ask to bang them after texting them, or get there snap chat

I tried the second number apps and they didn't work for the tinder registration. I could probably get a old burner phone where u can buy those sim cards but shit can get expensive if you keep getting banned and needing new numbers. I would probably just talk normally on the app but then ask to bang them after texting them, or get there snap chat
Yeah so basically for me sadly a new sim card (the apps really don't work, I can confirm) costs me 10 USD.

Don't use Tinder. Chicks have so much power over tinder so they can nitpick the hottest guys because they get so much matches. Either meet girls through social circle or if you are anti-social like me then go to the night clubs with guys and get drunk and approach girls.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
hard to say
on the one thing frauding, but on the other - whats that gonna do if you finally meet her and she is dissapointed

But girls are absolute masters at this art by Nature, not to count their makeups wich we dont use, so fuck it

Unironically you NEED to be extremely handsome, 6’2”+ and jacked as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel