How to maximize looks as a teen?

K

kys.david

Iron
Everywhere I go I see people talk about certain things like heightmaxxing or mewing and say stuff like "Doing this after puberty/teen years is not as efficient" or saying some stuff just doesn't work after puberty. As a 14 year old I want to know what to do so I can look better.

My main flaws are my overbite/recessed chin(It looks normal but I cannot chew because of my open bite, my molars do not touch unless I push my mandible back), upper eyelid exposure, and a widow's peak.

My good points are that my nose complements my face, I have T50 eyes (I know people hate those but other colors would look bad on me), good jawline and in good lightning you can see my hollow cheeks.

All that said I'm around a 5.5-6 and want your feedback on what is best to do to fix this. I would show my face but I don't feel safe posting it online.

Everywhere I go I see people talk about certain things like heightmaxxing or mewing and say stuff like "Doing this after puberty/teen years is not as efficient" or saying some stuff just doesn't work after puberty. As a 14 year old I want to know what to do so I can look better.

My main flaws are my overbite/recessed chin(It looks normal but I cannot chew because of my open bite, my molars do not touch unless I push my mandible back), upper eyelid exposure, and a widow's peak.

My good points are that my nose complements my face, I have T50 eyes (I know people hate those but other colors would look bad on me), good jawline and in good lightning you can see my hollow cheeks.

All that said I'm around a 5.5-6 and want your feedback on what is best to do to fix this. I would show my face but I don't feel safe posting it online.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Hair: Get a trendy hairstyle for your ethnicity (examples: TikTok fluffy hair or curtains for white guys, Dreads or waves for black guys)

Eyes: would recommend castor oil for eyebrows if they are thin and dye if they are light. I would also reccomend an eyelash curler.

Facial Bones: Mewing may have minor changes, but just do it to make sure you don’t get any more recessed. Don’t get extractions + retraction at this age either as that can make you more recessed too. Make sure to eat slightly above maintenance on a clean diet that won’t get you bloated. Make sure to also sleep on your back and chew equally on both sides to not become asymmetrical.

Skin: I am not super knowledgeable about skin, just make sure you have as clear of skin as you can.

Height: Make sure to eat slightly above maintenance on a clean diet that won’t get you bloated and still reach your maximum height potential. Make sure to sleep for at least 8 hours a day. Shoe lifts can add that extra height boost too.

Body: Slightly above maintenance will help you build muscle if you work out. This will also increase your T levels and improve your face too by a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh, kys.david, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
Hair: Get a trendy hairstyle for your ethnicity (examples: TikTok fluffy hair or curtains for white guys, Dreads or waves for black guys)

Eyes: would recommend castor oil for eyebrows if they are thin and dye if they are light. I would also reccomend an eyelash curler.

Facial Bones: Mewing may have minor changes, but just do it to make sure you don’t get any more recessed. Don’t get extractions + retraction at this age either as that can make you more recessed too. Make sure to eat slightly above maintenance on a clean diet that won’t get you bloated. Make sure to also sleep on your back and chew equally on both sides to not become asymmetrical.

Skin: I am not super knowledgeable about skin, just make sure you have as clear of skin as you can.

Height: Make sure to eat slightly above maintenance on a clean diet that won’t get you bloated and still reach your maximum height potential. Make sure to sleep for at least 8 hours a day. Shoe lifts can add that extra height boost too.

Body: Slightly above maintenance will help you build muscle if you work out. This will also increase your T levels and improve your face too by a bit.
Thank you