How to maximize your sex appeal as a 30 yo male (weight: 110 kg, height: 179 cm)? Provide a thorough step-by-step strategy.

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
Maximizing your sex appeal involves a combination of physical, mental, and emotional factors. While there's no one-size-fits-all formula, the following step-by-step strategy can help you boost your confidence and overall attractiveness as a 30-year-old male with specific characteristics:

1. Prioritize Health and Fitness:
  • Aim for a healthy weight range for your height. Consult a healthcare professional to determine a safe and effective weight loss plan if needed.
  • Incorporate regular exercise into your routine. A mix of cardiovascular, strength training, and flexibility exercises can help improve your physique and confidence.
  • Focus on a balanced and nutritious diet rich in vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats.
2. Grooming and Personal Hygiene:
  • Maintain proper grooming habits. Regular haircuts, facial hair grooming (if applicable), and well-kept nails can make a significant difference.
  • Practice good skincare by cleansing, moisturizing, and protecting your skin from the sun.
  • Keep your teeth clean and consider teeth whitening if necessary.
3. Fashion and Style:
  • Choose clothing that fits well and complements your body type. Dressing in clothes that suit your style and make you feel confident can enhance your overall appeal.
  • Pay attention to color coordination and stay updated with current fashion trends if you're interested.
4. Build Self-Confidence:
  • Engage in activities that you're passionate about and that boost your self-esteem.
  • Set achievable goals and celebrate your successes, which can improve your self-worth.
  • Practice positive self-talk and mindfulness techniques to combat self-doubt.
5. Develop Interpersonal Skills:
  • Communication is key. Practice active listening, maintain eye contact, and engage in meaningful conversations.
  • Develop a sense of humor and be able to laugh at yourself. A lighthearted attitude can make you more approachable and likable.
6. Cultivate Emotional Intelligence:
  • Show empathy and understanding towards others' feelings.
  • Be open to sharing your own emotions and vulnerabilities, which can create deeper connections.
7. Practice Good Posture:
  • Stand and sit upright, as good posture exudes confidence and presence.
8. Maintain a Positive Attitude:
  • Positivity is attractive. Approach life with an optimistic outlook and surround yourself with uplifting people.
9. Cultivate Hobbies and Interests:
  • Pursue hobbies that showcase your talents and passions, making you a well-rounded and intriguing individual.
10. Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle:
  • Get enough sleep to ensure you're well-rested and alert.
  • Minimize stress through techniques like meditation, yoga, or deep breathing.
Remember that sex appeal is subjective and varies from person to person. Focusing on self-improvement and confidence will not only enhance your perceived attractiveness but also contribute to your overall well-being. It's essential to be authentic and comfortable with yourself as you work on maximizing your sex appeal.

too good to be true!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Kamui, Deleted member 20179 and 3 others
  • Communication is key. Practice active listening, maintain eye contact, and engage in meaningful conversations.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Entschuldigung, klip11 and 3 others
Having said all that, provide more direct tips that could improve my looks and make me sexually attractive to young hot women.

Certainly, while it's important to remember that true attraction goes beyond just physical appearance, here are some more direct tips that can help improve your looks and enhance your appeal to others:
1. Fitness and Body Language:
  • Incorporate strength training and cardio exercises to tone your body.
  • Work on your posture – stand tall with your shoulders back, as this conveys confidence and presence.
  • Maintain an open and relaxed body language, avoiding crossed arms and closed-off gestures.
2. Wardrobe and Style:
  • Wear clothes that flatter your body type and fit well. Avoid overly baggy or tight outfits.
  • Choose colors that complement your skin tone and highlight your best features.
  • Accessorize with tasteful items like a stylish watch or a piece of jewelry that reflects your personality.
3. Grooming:
  • Maintain a well-groomed hairstyle that suits your face shape and personal style.
  • Keep your facial hair well-trimmed and tidy, whether you have a beard, mustache, or goatee.
  • Invest in a skincare routine that keeps your skin clear and healthy.
4. Smile and Eye Contact:
  • A genuine smile can be incredibly attractive. Practice good dental hygiene to have a bright smile.
  • Make eye contact when interacting with others – it shows confidence and genuine interest.
5. Confidence and Charm:
  • Speak with conviction and confidence, but avoid coming across as arrogant.
  • Engage in conversations with humor and charm, making interactions enjoyable for others.
6. Expressing Interest:
  • Show interest in the other person by actively listening and asking follow-up questions during conversations.
  • Compliment them genuinely, focusing on their personality and qualities beyond physical appearance.
7. Demonstrating a Healthy Lifestyle:
  • Engage in social activities, hobbies, or events that show you have a well-rounded life.
  • Displaying a commitment to a healthy lifestyle (exercise, good nutrition, self-care) can be attractive.
8. Confidence in Approach:
  • Approach potential partners with confidence, respect, and a friendly demeanor.
  • Don't fear rejection; remember that everyone's preferences are unique.
9. Authenticity:
  • Be yourself. Authenticity is attractive and creates deeper connections.
10. Emotional Intelligence:
  • Show empathy and understanding towards the feelings of others.
  • Connect on an emotional level by sharing your own thoughts and emotions.
Remember, attractiveness is multifaceted, and every person has different preferences. Focus on becoming the best version of yourself, both inside and out, rather than trying to fit a specific mold. Building a foundation of self-confidence, positive interactions, and genuine connections will naturally make you more appealing to a wide range of people, regardless of age or appearance.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

"Look at me belittling and mocking actual useful and legit social advice from my dark basement, I'm such a hardcore blackpiller bro" :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 25566, Kamui and 2 others
"Look at me belittling and mocking actual useful and legit social advice from my dark basement, I'm such a hardcore blackpiller bro" :soy::soy::soy:
BF083B10 71C7 45F4 AD25 492F9BA7B32B

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Eren
doc-brown-back-to-the-future.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275

Why dont you apply it and ascend then, salty virgin

Reddit tier advice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
Maximizing your sex appeal involves a combination of physical, mental, and emotional factors. While there's no one-size-fits-all formula, the following step-by-step strategy can help you boost your confidence and overall attractiveness as a 30-year-old male with specific characteristics:

1. Prioritize Health and Fitness:
  • Aim for a healthy weight range for your height. Consult a healthcare professional to determine a safe and effective weight loss plan if needed.
  • Incorporate regular exercise into your routine. A mix of cardiovascular, strength training, and flexibility exercises can help improve your physique and confidence.
  • Focus on a balanced and nutritious diet rich in vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats.
2. Grooming and Personal Hygiene:
  • Maintain proper grooming habits. Regular haircuts, facial hair grooming (if applicable), and well-kept nails can make a significant difference.
  • Practice good skincare by cleansing, moisturizing, and protecting your skin from the sun.
  • Keep your teeth clean and consider teeth whitening if necessary.
3. Fashion and Style:
  • Choose clothing that fits well and complements your body type. Dressing in clothes that suit your style and make you feel confident can enhance your overall appeal.
  • Pay attention to color coordination and stay updated with current fashion trends if you're interested.
4. Build Self-Confidence:
  • Engage in activities that you're passionate about and that boost your self-esteem.
  • Set achievable goals and celebrate your successes, which can improve your self-worth.
  • Practice positive self-talk and mindfulness techniques to combat self-doubt.
5. Develop Interpersonal Skills:
  • Develop a sense of humor and be able to laugh at yourself. A lighthearted attitude can make you more approachable and likable.
6. Cultivate Emotional Intelligence:
  • Show empathy and understanding towards others' feelings.
  • Be open to sharing your own emotions and vulnerabilities, which can create deeper connections.
7. Practice Good Posture:
  • Stand and sit upright, as good posture exudes confidence and presence.
8. Maintain a Positive Attitude:
  • Positivity is attractive. Approach life with an optimistic outlook and surround yourself with uplifting people.
9. Cultivate Hobbies and Interests:
  • Pursue hobbies that showcase your talents and passions, making you a well-rounded and intriguing individual.
10. Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle:
  • Get enough sleep to ensure you're well-rested and alert.
  • Minimize stress through techniques like meditation, yoga, or deep breathing.
Remember that sex appeal is subjective and varies from person to person. Focusing on self-improvement and confidence will not only enhance your perceived attractiveness but also contribute to your overall well-being. It's essential to be authentic and comfortable with yourself as you work on maximizing your sex appeal.

too good to be true!
I don't think you know what sex appeal is

ChatGPT workout advice unironically mogs though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
You will regret having insulted me when you're feeling good and peaceful, one thing I'v learned is that it's very easy to project your anger in moments of frustration and irritable mood, but once your head cools off you'll regret having gratuitously insulted and possibly hurt others. Thought #23765

Let's see how this pans out, looking forward to your apology in a couple of days. @slop slinger

Let's see how this pans out, looking forward to your apology in a couple of days. @slop slinger
It's frankly insane how he changed the content of your post in his quote to suggest that you had, in fact, gotten owned. In reality I saw the opposite. It seems like he's the one that got owned. The jokes write themselves, I guess.

It's frankly insane how he changed the content of your post in his quote to suggest that you had, in fact, gotten owned. In reality I saw the opposite. It seems like he's the one that got owned. The jokes write themselves, I guess.
Yes he does that quite a bit, it's such a dishonest move, I should just refrain from engaging with him altogether the moment he pulls that. Let's hope he learned his lesson now.

You will regret having insulted me when you're feeling good and peaceful, one thing I'v learned is that it's very easy to project your anger in moments of frustration and irritable mood, but once your head cools off you'll regret having gratuitously insulted and possibly hurt others. Thought #23765

you'd make a horrible lawyer. everything from initial observations, decision on how to frame your response to save face to the delivery here is god damn awful. not to mention atrocious reading comprehension skills you demonstrated in your first salty post in this thread

also not to mention you're literally copying me itt, so much about your standing in this "conflict"

Last edited:
Yes he does that quite a bit, it's such a dishonest move, I should just refrain from engaging with him altogether the moment he pulls that. Let's hope he learned his lesson now.
he/she/they would make a horrible lawyer since he/she/they literally has to put words in your mouth in order to engage with you at all. infantile solipsism.

Cope bro Chads can literally have high functioning autism, smell like shit, and don’t shower and brush their teeth and still slay! Chad doesn’t have to try! Nothing matters bro it’s all cope just LDAR!”

20 posts and no one even came close to interpreting the op properly, amazing

Cope bro Chads can literally have high functioning autism, smell like shit, and don’t shower and brush their teeth and still slay! Chad doesn’t have to try! Nothing matters bro it’s all cope just LDAR!”

he is literally admitting he is only rotting in his basement as a subhuman loser because he isn't following the "shower regularly" tier advice, when he'd call such tips gaslighting in any other scenario

jfl

@vanillaicecream, why don't you just "cultivate your emotional intelligence" for 2-3 weeks and start slaying?

Reddit tier advice
I used to summarize redditor and quora consensus on subjects into paragraphs and chatgpt is very similar but much quicker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 33275 and Sprinkles