How to measure penis properly

D

Deleted member 25913

Bitch I'm fabulous
Good morning class!
Today’s lesson is about how to measure your penis!
While at first glance this might seem like an easy task, history has shown, that nearly everyone who attempted this challenge has failed miserably to provide an accurate result. Therefore, one must assume that there are hidden obstacles which prevent success in such undertaking. But don't be discouraged, because I'm here to help.

Using my skills in the advanced science of metrology I provided several example pictures to illustrate the Do's and Don’ts in penis length measuring. The complexity might be overwhelming at first, but I'm confident that it is possible for most if not everyone to master even such a difficult endeavor.

Critics might argue, that the scientific correct way to measure a penis is by pressing the ruler against the pelvic bone, which reduces deviations among test subjects due to variant thickness of belly fat. To those I respond: Get your fat ass off the couch and stop eating so much crap, if you want a bigger cock!

@King Kali used the second way to measure a penis which is illegal and fraud

All examples as individual images:
Measurement guide

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Artemis and Deleted member 20376
brb using pics since no imagination

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 25913
@King Kali you fraud you used the measuring technique on the second column which is not right

So is the starting point of the ruler meant to touch the pubic bone or not?

@Fearless_RED You literally said in my thread that bone pressing is 'illegal' and then you go and make a thread which says bone pressing is the correct method. Seems like a contradiction doesn't it? It's almost like you copy pasted this without paying attention.

The only thing I'm not doing correctly according to 'your' guide is not standing and as it turns out the guide is actually wrong, the problem isn't that he's not standing. You can actually measure sitting or lying down. the problem is that his spine doesn't make a right angle to his cock, which produces a longer measurement. I did my measurement while squatting which is fine since my penis is making a right angle to my spine. Look at my belly, you can that see it's at a right angle to my penis.

Now just to follow the guide I'll measure again while standing up and I'll be tagging you.
3290053 IMG 20230217 211201

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You literally said in my thread that bone pressing is 'illegal' and then you go and make a thread which says bone pressing is the correct method. Seems like a contradiction doesn't it? It's almost like you copy pasted this without paying attention.
Are you blind ???
You cant read i wrote critics might say bp is accurate i say it isnt

So is the starting point of the ruler meant to touch the pubic bone or not?
No just the base of the penis and boom there you have your penis size

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Spiritualcell
You measure the amount you can fuck with measuring anything else is cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Then why does every penis study say bone pressed?
You measure the amount you can fuck with measuring anything else is cope
Measuring BP is NECESSARY because ALL STUDIES measure BP.

If you measure NBP, you cannot compare with the general population, from the before mentioned studies.

Also, dick is dick. And fat is fat. Makes no sense that you measure also your fatpads. But yeah, the insertable length is less then ofc.

Measuring BP is NECESSARY because ALL STUDIES measure BP.

If you measure NBP, you cannot compare with the general population, from the before mentioned studies.

Also, dick is dick. And fat is fat. Makes no sense that you measure also your fatpads. But yeah, the insertable length is less then ofc.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision