HOW TO: MEASURE THE FORWARD GROWTH OF THE MAXILLA

übermog

übermog

only jesus can save you
helo gais, to day we will laern how too meseaure maxila forwerd groth :)

step 1: take picture of front and side profile

step two: measure how facial height (from bottom of chin to hairline), divide by 2

example: facial height = 18cm / 2 = 9cm

step three, measure length from tip of ramus to root of nose like shown in this picture, ideally this line should be exactly half of the facial height, so if the distance from the bottom of the chin to the hairline is 18 cm, the distance from the tip of the ramus to the lowest root of the nose should be 9cm :) thank oyu

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and 4lt.Real
altenative way= get foldable measuring stick, measure each facial third height individually, add all together, fold the stick to a 90 degree angle, place it under ur nose and place a finger at the the height of where ur ramus would be

kys I didn't read

@produssy

@Rea @Gengar @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
helo gais, to day we will laern how too meseaure maxila forwerd groth :)

step 1: take picture of front and side profile

step two: measure how facial height (from bottom of chin to hairline), divide by 2

example: facial height = 18cm / 2 = 9cm

step three, measure length from tip of ramus to root of nose like shown in this picture, ideally this line should be exactly half of the facial height, so if the distance from the bottom of the chin to the hairline is 18 cm, the distance from the tip of the ramus to the lowest root of the nose should be 9cm :) thank oyuView attachment 3244857
Half of my facial length is 119 pixel and my maxilla is 164 pixels in the pic

Half of my facial length is 119 pixel and my maxilla is 164 pixels in the pic
jordan barrett has the ratio i mentioned and he is known for is superb forward growth