How to meet women

pandamonium

pandamonium

Bronze
S tier (normie+)
Social circle (make lots of friends and ask them to put you on), College campus (needs elite game), Night clubs
(normie+ if your tall, htn if not), bars
Wizz

You can also do anything in a tier range assuming you play numbers game

A tier (mtn+):
Snapchat, school, raves, concerts, carnival, sports games
B tier (htn+):
Bumble, tinder, instagram, gym
F tier (chadlite+ only):
Library, middle of street, any other shitty dating app, work (high risk)

Either way your going to either need to be attractive or play numbers game or both. These are just good places to meet people

Pay very close attention to body language. Women who look busy, mad, dont rlly smile are the worst ideas to approach. You can usually tell when a woman wants to be approached and when they dont

Also you can do more than just one method

Thread suggested by
@halloweed
Random tag
@looksmaxxing223

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Whatever, halloweed, Blud_99 and 1 other person
Step 1: be 6'8
Step 2 : be 6'8

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pandamonium and halloweed
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed
S tier (normie+)
Social circle (make lots of friends and ask them to put you on), College campus (needs elite game), Night clubs
Wizz, school

A tier (mtn+):
B tier (htn+):
F tier (chadlite+ only):

Either way your going to either need to be attractive or play numbers game or both. These are just good places to meet people

Pay very close attention to body language. Women who look busy, mad, dont rlly smile are the worst ideas to approach. You can usually tell when a woman wants to be approached and when they dont

Thread suggested by
@halloweed
Random tag
@looksmaxxing223
U said u quick add of snap right ? I only wait till girls add me cuz I don’t want bad rep :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: pandamonium and looksmaxxing223
S tier (normie+)
Wizz, school

A tier (mtn+):
B tier (htn+):
F tier (chadlite+ only):

Thread suggested by
@halloweed
Random tag
@looksmaxxing223
In my skl only ugly girls are there, ova innit

if no one here can rate themselves nor any other male rate them, then how would you quantify your tier? seems kinda flawed

if no one here can rate themselves nor any other male rate them, then how would you quantify your tier? seems kinda flawed
Look in the mirror or see how women treat you

• +1
Look in the mirror or see how women treat you
nope! neither are too accurate

bias for your self is prevalent even if you try to stay objective

seeing how localized women treat you is more of a accurate way but it doesn't address proximity or how your phenotype performs in a constant pool of women, males in real life perform differently all the time, obviously a chad has more consistent results but consistency is more factored

now there is a threshold where you are just ugly, but if you have a generic pheno like me, no one ever consistently rates you the same, that goes for females too

• +1
I need more girls to fuck. On snap I cba with talking stage so it just turns to streaks mostly.
I dont go through talking stage i just ask to grab some food. Made out with a bitch first day and we fucking next time we meet

• +1
I dont go through talking stage i just ask to grab some food. Made out with a bitch first day and we fucking next time we meet
So u don’t care if she says nah?

So u don’t care if she says nah?
Their just random bitches off of snapchat quick add in my area so why the hell would i care. Also like 99% either say yes or say when they have time. If they even add u in the first place assuming you hve a public profile they obviously find you attractive to some extent so its just numbers game from there

• +1
Their just random bitches off of snapchat quick add in my area so why the hell would i care. Also like 99% either say yes or say when they have time
Fair enough man so u think it’ll be lightwork for me cuz of jbw?

Fair enough man so u think it’ll be lightwork for me cuz of jbw?
Yes it will defjnitely increase your chances im like htn black so with ethnic tax like mtn white so pretty much

Yes it will defjnitely increase your chances im like htn black so with ethnic tax like mtn white so pretty much
Lol I thought black smv was so up. So u just meet up with sheboons?

Pat em on the butt as you're walking past them on the street and say, "I like you!"